By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

I'm intrigued to know how you have opinions on two people based on one night.

Regardless of that, I'm quite surprised that everybody backed off on Yoshiya so much. You have Nacho saying Yoshiya is scum, followed by Yoshiya attempting to get Nacho to claim and indicating his role does sound kind of scummy. Nacho claimed, indicating Yoshiya does indeed have a scummy role.

Did anybody ever think that just perhaps Yoshiya has a scummy role because he is scum? After all, it seems rather dirty to put a role that would convince Nacho that much, only to then be confirmed as a townie role.

Nacho, what was Yoshiya's role?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

You Spurge. Sorry for the confusion. Regardless, it was more of a thought than a question.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

RolStoppable said:

If the mafia wanted to go for a safe kill, they could have gone for people like stefl, tabaha or yoshi as doc protection would likely go to prof, FF or you. Zero can be just too good of a distraction, so it doesn't make sense to get rid of him. On top of this, he was vanilla too. I could understand if he hinted at a power role or was scanned by a mafia role cop and then killed, but under the current circumstances it's weird to see him dead.

Well, I certainly hope I wasn't doctored.  Not because I wouldn't appreciate a doctoring, but because a guy who AFKed the entire first Day really doesn't deserve it.  (Sorry about that, by the way.  No excuse.) 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

@ Yoshiya: Considering that you've already been rolecopped, and considering there is a claimed rolecop to draw fire from scum (unless he is himself scum), are you sure that continuing to hide your identity from town is necessary? We're burning with curiosity here, and "sketchy-sounding role" ... well, sounds sketchy.

I guess Nacho could also answer this question.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

@ Stefl: Is there some reason behind the frantic vote-swapping? I mean, were you trying to prod a reaction out of us, or just bouncing from shiny thing to shiny thing?

Around the Network

@Ryan, this was the main reason i went after you http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5043546

trucks just seems suspicious.

Final-Fan said:
@ Stefl: Is there some reason behind the frantic vote-swapping? I mean, were you trying to prod a reaction out of us, or just bouncing from shiny thing to shiny thing?

Mainly just bouncing from shiny to shiny, MDJ on the other hand... I think he should answer why he voted like he did, well, and the Yoshi vote was also serious.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
@Ryan, this was the main reason i went after you http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5043546

trucks just seems suspicious.

That was a pretty weak reason to go after spurge...

Yoshiya said:
[stuff]

Quoted for attention. I agree with most everyone. You need to claim, I'm afraid this Day will completely stall until we know what it is in your role that triggered Nacho to go after you.

Signature goes here!

i didn't edit my post.