By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

well I was right in not voting miz because it seemed fishy. Not sure if i should have put my vote on DT and therefore avoiding miz to get mislynched.

And call me stupid but i'm totally fine with zero being killed right in the first night. It's too dangerous to let scum take advantage of how zero is and plays.

Regarding nacho claim and accusation, I have big problems believing in them. First because of last round I played. Faking investigative roles or interpreting them incorrectly can easily put town in a bad position. Second because he just claimed it day 2. It just feels strange

Around the Network
tabaha said:
well I was right in not voting miz because it seemed fishy. Not sure if i should have put my vote on DT and therefore avoiding miz to get mislynched.

And call me stupid but i'm totally fine with zero being killed right in the first night. It's too dangerous to let scum take advantage of how zero is and plays.

Regarding nacho claim and accusation, I have big problems believing in them. First because of last round I played. Faking investigative roles or interpreting them incorrectly can easily put town in a bad position. Second because he just claimed it day 2. It just feels strange

I don't think Nacho would have tried to fake a rolecop...unless...he was a mafia role cop!

But really, it's confusing. On one hand if he's not lying he revealed his role day 2, which makes him an instant night target. On the other, he could be bluffing to waste the time of the town.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

there he is...
temprorary:

unvote

hmm... next lurker to vote for...

Final-Fan

I really think all 3 off them should get active

Stefl1504 said:
there he is...
temprorary:

unvote

hmm... next lurker to vote for...

Final-Fan

I really think all 3 off them should get active

derpaherp

Vote: Final-Fan

i'm still on ryan. but i'll unvote him for now, and Vote Truck

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

i'm still on ryan. but i'll unvote him for now, and Vote Truck

SO, your reason for voting is?

Vote: MDJ

RolStoppable said:
Is MDJ scum? If yes, then he edited his post. If no, then I haven't seen anything.

Was it anything of importance?

Signature goes here!

spurge has gone from talking non stop during Day One to barely chiming in on Day Two. I don't like that trend. It seems as though when nothing of importance was going on he was happy to say whatever crossed his mind but now that we've gone to serious business, he's afraid to talk.

HoS: spurgeonryan

Signature goes here!

Votals: (Remember to Vote on separate lines please)

Yoshi[L-6]: Nacho, DT, Stefl, Baalz, Rol, mario, (DT), (Nacho), (Stefl), (Rol)
TOS[L-6]: mario, (mario), DT, Marcus
DT[L-7]: Yoshi
FF[L-7]: Stefl
tabaha: Stefl, (Stefl)

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch. Day ends in ~49 hours.(See OP)

no Rol i didn't edit anything. i just changed my Vote from Ryan to Truck. both of them are scum, but no ones buying in to my earlier attempt to prove Ryan's scum.

i'm sticking to that claim, but it's time to bust another suspect.