By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

Unvote

Nacho, I one thing was weird yesterday... why did you only mention who you think is town, and not who you think is scum?

DT... your reaction to ToSs roleblock claim seems... weird... scummy... eh doesn't matter for now.

I want to hear from other players first...

Around the Network

Oh, btw, I don't deem it necessary for you to have claimed Nacho... you could've just unvoted and said something like... "Just wanted to get his reaction" or something...

Back on, after reading a couple pages I'm confused whether or not Nacho is a regular cop or a role cop. I wouldn't doubt a miller in this game, but I'm more interested in why Nacho chose Yoshiya and not a suspected player like DT.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
RolStoppable said:

Unvote

I knew that yoshi is a miller. But more importantly, now the mystery regarding zero's death is solved. They took him out, because they wanted to leave us with DT.

Why a miller?

A Bad Clown said:

Back on, after reading a couple pages I'm confused whether or not Nacho is a regular cop or a role cop. I wouldn't doubt a miller in this game, but I'm more interested in why Nacho chose Yoshiya and not a suspected player like DT.

He claimed rolecop...

Maybe he investigated Yoshi > DT because DT was after Yoshi, and the whole interaction between the two on day 1? (anyway, I asked that already ;P)

Since your role basically confirmed you as a townie... what are your thoughts so far?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:
RolStoppable said:

Unvote

I knew that yoshi is a miller. But more importantly, now the mystery regarding zero's death is solved. They took him out, because they wanted to leave us with DT.

Why a miller?

Because it's the ongoing joke of the Day. Nacho has an investigation result that confirms guilt, let's say a cop, so yoshi shall claim miller in advance. But since yoshi isn't a suspect anymore, it's for the best to put this miller thing to rest now.

And I actually thought you wanted to bait him to claim miller...

RolStoppable said:

Unvote

Do you mean that with zero gone they thought we would all gang up on DT?

Signature goes here!

DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:
That should be L-2. I don't want to see any more votes before everyone has had time to chime in on the current Day.

Unvote 

Vote Trucks. 

There we go L-3. 

Now if you would be so kind as to vote Yoshiya now there is more space? 

After all you can't have any objection to voting him. You are quite happy to say he is scum, and call him bluffing for time to think of a lie- but yet refrain from voting for him even when he is on a mere three votes?

So you can't not have voted him because you don't a quick hammer, as you could have voted much earlier. Perhaps you are also playing for time? 

Fancy telling us which scum reinforcements you are waiting upon?

In fact, if ToS and Yoshi are both scum, I do not see any reason for ToS to hold his vote... the actions of me, mario, yourself and others are much more scummy in this regard (granted, ToS is a good enough player to not blindly vote for him...) consider though, that maybe for him, the lynch just moved to fast... (eh, I don't even know what I am arguing here about, ToS is able to speak for himself)

MDJ, tabaha, F-F mia so far...

Vote: tabaha

honestly, he deserves it...

In regards to Nacho being role cop, I'd like him to tell us what the role he got off Yoshiya was. I think the roles are pretty standard for being a vanilla game so I'm not expecting something like a bulletproof roleblocker to be town. I'd be quite willing to vote yoshiya once nacho tells us what it was.

Trucks says he got roleblocked and usually there's not a town roleblocker. I do believe him though, I remember playing a game LInkz modded and people were told they were blocked. If town has any role that can block it would be a doctor and not a roleblocker.