By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

I trust Nacho.

Unvote

Vote: Yoshiya

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

That should be L-2. I don't want to see any more votes before everyone has had time to chime in on the current Day.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
That should be L-2. I don't want to see any more votes before everyone has had time to chime in on the current Day.

Unvote 

Vote Trucks. 

There we go L-3. 

Now if you would be so kind as to vote Yoshiya now there is more space? 

After all you can't have any objection to voting him. You are quite happy to say he is scum, and call him bluffing for time to think of a lie- but yet refrain from voting for him even when he is on a mere three votes?

So you can't not have voted him because you don't a quick hammer, as you could have voted much earlier. Perhaps you are also playing for time? 

Fancy telling us which scum reinforcements you are waiting upon?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

I promise i won't switch my vote back until your other reinforcements have checked in.

Unvote

I am a rolecop. Yoshiya's role is sketchy , but I doubt he would acknowledge that if he was scum. i'm pretty busy right now, but i don't want to lynch him anymore. back with a proper post later.

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Unvote 

Vote Trucks. 

There we go L-3. 

Now if you would be so kind as to vote Yoshiya now there is more space? 

After all you can't have any objection to voting him. You are quite happy to say he is scum, and call him bluffing for time to think of a lie- but yet refrain from voting for him even when he is on a mere three votes?

So you can't not have voted him because you don't a quick hammer, as you could have voted much earlier. Perhaps you are also playing for time? 

Fancy telling us which scum reinforcements you are waiting upon?

I'll vote for him when I'm satisfied with the Day not a moment before.

I really don't get what you're accusing me of here? I'm buying time for what exactly? What would scum reinforcements do in your scenario?

Signature goes here!

Nachomamma8 said:
Unvote

I am a rolecop. Yoshiya's role is sketchy , but I doubt he would acknowledge that if he was scum. i'm pretty busy right now, but i don't want to lynch him anymore. back with a proper post later.

Oh look DT! Not rushing things pays off! Who would have thought!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Nachomamma8 said:
Unvote

Oh look DT! Not rushing things pays off! Who would have thought!

A vote when a player is on L-3, you have just accused him of lying, of being incredibly sketchy, and of being scum is not rushing things. 

You were quite happy to vote on me quickly yesterday, i guess the difference is that I'd be a mislynch.

DarkThanatos said:

A vote when a player is on L-3, you have just accused him of lying, of being incredibly sketchy, and of being scum is not rushing things. 

You were quite happy to vote on me quickly yesterday, i guess the difference is that I'd be a mislynch.

Be careful, if you keep making such lousy logic assumption everyone will see you are just trying to make me look bad.

Little Mafia lesson for you:

- Lynches that start based upon the impressions of a player are slow because people need convincing to understand what motivated the vote (like my vote on you yesterday)

- Lynches that start with a player accusing another because of a Night Action can go really really fast because other players need a lot less convincing.

Signature goes here!

Vote: DT

His pushing of Trucks makes no sense atm. He takes his vote off Trucks and then in the same post accuses Trucks of being scum for not voting for me when I was on L-3 (something that only occurred after he had taken his vote off).

He then makes the point about not being afraid to vote for him yesterDay and yet if you look at the reason why Trucks hadn't voted, the same condition didn't exist...