By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

Yoshiya said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Yoshiya said:
TruckOSaurus said:
In another order of business, I was blocked last night. While this could have come from anyone, a town Mario or a scum DarkThanatos would be the most likely candidates for this block.

Any reason why those two? (Besides the fact that you were pushing for DT yesterDay)

Mario seems to find me suspicious for some reason he has yet to mention, if he was town RB he could have wanted to stop me at night.

I pushed for DarkThanatos yesterday so if he was scum he could have wanted to prevent me from checking him out (btw this is not a comment on if I have a power or not).

Fair enough, sounds like solid reasoning to me.

How often do town Roleblockers appear? I've only ever seen mafia ones in the games I've played.

Not like they are rare by any means. I've seen plenty of them in my vgc mafia career.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Mario seems to find me suspicious for some reason he has yet to mention, if he was town RB he could have wanted to stop me at night.

I pushed for DarkThanatos yesterday so if he was scum he could have wanted to prevent me from checking him out (btw this is not a comment on if I have a power or not).

How often do town Roleblockers appear? I've only ever seen mafia ones in the games I've played.

Town RoleBlocker is much rarer than Scum RoleBlocker. Is there a roleblocker in your Mafia team?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Yoshiya said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Town RoleBlocker is much rarer than Scum RoleBlocker. Is there a roleblocker in your Mafia team?

No, seeing as I'm not on a mafia team.

Yoshiya said:
TruckOSaurus said:

What do you think Nacho could have against you then?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Yoshiya said:
TruckOSaurus said:

What do you think Nacho could have against you then?

Either a bussed cop/rolecop scan or a normal rolecop scan. Part of my role sounds very mafia/third party-like so I can see why he would think that after rolecopping me.

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Yoshiya said:
TruckOSaurus said:
In another order of business, I was blocked last night. While this could have come from anyone, a town Mario or a scum DarkThanatos would be the most likely candidates for this block.

Any reason why those two? (Besides the fact that you were pushing for DT yesterDay)

Something about this interaction is bugging me. Seems kind of false on some level. 

Eitherway, Yoshiya should be the one to be lynched today. Knew he was scum :P 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

TruckOSaurus said:

How do you know you were blocked? You said this was not a comment if you had a power or not... 

The only way you could KNOW you have been blocked and notified is if you are an investigative role which has to give some information (rolecop, cop etc. Or you have a night action which can be visibly shown not to have taken effect. A Killing role or you doctored Miz. 

Everything else would likely be worded No Result, or if you had no role, you wouldn't be notified. Unless Linkz is implementing some wierd gameplay.

DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

How do you know you were blocked? You said this was not a comment if you had a power or not... 

The only way you could KNOW you have been blocked and notified is if you are an investigative role which has to give some information (rolecop, cop etc. Or you have a night action which can be visibly shown not to have taken effect. A Killing role or you doctored Miz. 

Everything else would likely be worded No Result, or if you had no role, you wouldn't be notified. Unless Linkz is implementing some wierd gameplay.

Silly scum is mad that his block got revealed?

Your last theory is the right one, Linkz believes in notifying any player that gets blocked.

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:
We have to trust Nacho?

We don't *have to* but can you come up with a logical reason why he could be lying right now?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
spurgeonryan said:
We have to trust Nacho?

We don't *have to* but can you come up with a logical reason why he could be lying right now?

Dumping in his teammate inorder to make himself confirmed town, thus riding through to the end of the game. Would explain why the scum team killed Zero last night instead of Nacho. Nacho was posting content and town followed him. 

Unless of course it was just his teammates on him and a couple others. 

It's a conspiracy. 

Probably town though.