By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

RolStoppable said:

On Day 1 we don't have any hard evidence to lynch anyone, but voting "no lynch" isn't that great of an option either. It's the best Day to lynch a player who is a liability to town (like zero), someone who is a great distraction (like zero), someone whose playstyle is really annoying (like zero's) or someone whose posts are hard to read and often incoherent (like zero's). What I am trying to say is that we should lynch spurge.

You are truly amazing. :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

unvote
Vote ABC

Been thinking it over.
Trucks is seeming more and more scummy. Not posting much (scum tell for him) posting when people mention him (again) and his unvote but no follow up vote seems to me because the prospect of my lynch has gone. Therefore I think he is likely scum.
I was also thinking that ABC is scum, because of reasons I mentioned in response to Rol earlier.

Then as on sure everyone is aware, I was considering zero to he scum earlier. His post of "no-one is voting trucks and Mario" when spurge had just mentioned Mario and trucks had been mentioned but not voted for. Makes me think Zero might be scum buddies with one of them. However on closer evaluation, Zero also voted ABC. Zero does not strike me as the kind of player to vote a scummate so early without pressure. Therefore I don't think ABC and Zero are scum together. Now I think ABC and Truck may be scum. Along with either Stefl and/or Yoshiya. Zero is a good player to buddy too from mafia point of view as he trusts easily and will follow ( zero, you know it can be true. If its any conciliation, i think you may be town now) so defending him against me is a good choice.

So that's my current thoughts.
Townish reads are now Rol, Nacho(perhaps) and Zero (perhaps)

I'm not sure on Miz being scum, hence unvote now my safety is likely.

I'd rather lynch One of Truck, Yoshiya, AbC or Stefl.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

If you look at Trucks posts, a large number are nothingy. Like his "if you tell me this, I'll consider that" thing. Which makes r look like more interaction without actually having to do anything.

Would double voter scum be possible?

Now I'm thinking about ABC. He does seem very scummy, but does his role imply town? Can he double vote the same person? Do you have to vote at the same time?

Hmm. If AbC is town, then trucks Zero is still possible, if unlikely.
Eitherway lynching Miz won't help me figure out my head right now.

RolStoppable said:
One problem with a miz lynch is that he probably won't show up to defend himself which leaves the risk of lynching a town power role. No roleclaim equals no chance to abort the lynch.

The other problem is that it's happening all too easy. If he was mafia, then wouldn't someone stick up for him? Not in the sense that he would be directly defended, but in finding another lynch candidate. Let's suppose miz is town, then things are already playing out in favor of the mafia; they are getting their mislynch (leading in votes by the deadline equals a lynch). They don't have to do anything anymore and that's what is happening right now.

Of course, it's still possible that miz is scum and his buddies are simply lazy, incompetent or too scared to do anything about it.

Out of my main 4, what Re your thoughts? Would you consider voting one of them instead of Miz? Or are you happy to let Miz pass through? 

Around the Network

How long til deadline?

So what you are saying is- if it comes down to it- you'd rather no-lynch if Miz doesn't turn up?

Ok well, I kinda get what you are saying, but I can't stay up til deadline. I must sleep soon. ABC is still winding me up the wrong way, but if double voter is usually town Aligned I doubt my vote will be too usful there.

unvote
Vote Stefl

K. Well, hopefully one of my 4 will end up being lynched for lack of anything better. If not- I'd rather no lynch.
We shall see in the mornin'

DarkThanatos said:
If you look at Trucks posts, a large number are nothingy. Like his "if you tell me this, I'll consider that" thing. Which makes r look like more interaction without actually having to do anything.

Would double voter scum be possible?

There's a reason why my posts are short during the day: I post from work. As for my unvote, I've stated that it was in case I did not return in time. But I did return in time and now that I have had time to reread your interaction with zero, I just can't buy your "Classic scum Zero move. " line. That's not the reaction of someone who knows zero, that's the reaction of someone who wants to frame him.

Vote: DarkThanatos

Signature goes here!

Votals:

miz[L-5]: Nacho, Yoshi, zero, ABC, DT, (DT)
DT[L-6]: Yoshi, TOSzero, spurge, (Yoshi), (zero), ABC, (TOS), TOS
spurge[L-7]: zeroNachoTOS, Marcus, (zero), (Nacho), (TOS), Rol, (Rol)
Stefl[L-7]: tab, zero, (zero), DT, (DT), DT
zero[L-8]: prof, DT, (DT)
tab[L-8]: Stefl
TOS[L-8]: mario
ABC: zero, (zero), Rol, (Rol), DT, (DT)
Yoshi: DT, (DT)
prof: Rol, (Rol)

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. Day ends in ~1 hours 10 minutes.(See OP)

I actually prefer to lynch DT over miz for stupid reasons that i can't even explain to myself