By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

dt
you say that one of stefl/yoshiya must be scum
this is a false dichotomy
it is based on nothing
you also accuse people of being opportunistic when they are putting the second vote on people, but that's not really opportunistic. town thrives on big wagons. town doesn't get big wagons if someone takes that extra step and puts on a second vote. opportunism is later on in the process, when the wagon is large and isn't stopping. we are not there yet, and we need an alternate wagon to counter your terrible wagon. so let's build a beautiful miz wagon together.

Around the Network
Nachomamma8 said:
dt
you say that one of stefl/yoshiya must be scum
this is a false dichotomy
it is based on nothing
you also accuse people of being opportunistic when they are putting the second vote on people, but that's not really opportunistic. town thrives on big wagons. town doesn't get big wagons if someone takes that extra step and puts on a second vote. opportunism is later on in the process, when the wagon is large and isn't stopping. we are not there yet, and we need an alternate wagon to counter your terrible wagon. so let's build a beautiful miz wagon together.

You did this with radish last round, I wonder why you're so eager to get the first choice lynch canidate to switch over?

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Since I can't make up my mind, I think I'll ruin the game now

Vote 1: DT

Vote 2: Miz

Someone else can hammer :P

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Grr.
What. Someone explain what ABC just did. Does this mean he is a double voter?
Linkz said that only the first vote will count unless you unvote. does that mean I'm in the lynch seat?

Secondly, Zero is also on the votals twice. One on me and one on Miz. Zero, I'm not sure if you are also a double voter, or whether it is just a mistake by Linkz. Eitherway, please unvote me.

Finally, Seeing as no-one except Nacho has commented on my posts about Stefl and Yoshiya, I will have to assume you either can't be bothered to read through the big chunk of content, or are scum buddies and don't want to comment or whatever.

Unvote
Vote Miz

Purely for my own safety.

If anyone wants to vote Stefl and Yoshiya with me, by all means I will join you.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

RolStoppable said:
A Bad Clown said:

Since I can't make up my mind, I think I'll ruin the game now

Vote 1: DT

Vote 2: Miz

Someone else can hammer :P

That's garbage.

I looked up your Day 1 posts in the last round and you had no problem to FoS, HoS and vote people long before the deadline. In this round you voice suspicion and let others do the voting. Voice some more suspicion and still don't commit your vote to one person. And then this post that makes me think that it really doesn't matter to you who of these two candidates gets lynched. Perhaps because they are both not on your team and you know it. And if you know, it can only mean one thing.

Personally, i am curious as to why ABC isn't even commenting on the Stefl, Yoshiya scenario. Last game he was all over the place, being really active and putting in a lot of effort and content. Hence why i awarded him MVP. This game, he hasn't. 

I will admit that my eye has been elsewhere, namely getting Stefl/Yoshiya/Zero. But this is a huge change from ABC town play. Maybe. Maybe Zero was right? o.O

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:
I don't think you understand why I am going after you DT. I've explained it in my previous posts so please go back and test your reading comprehension again. Once you've done that, you'll realise that simply calling me a hypocrite on top of the hypocrisy you've already displayed isn't going to achieve anything.

Well clearly I am not Yoshiya. Perhaps if you would be so kind as to respond to this post and explain to me and everyone succinctly? 

Because from where I'm standing, you said i only targetted people that voted me, and i showed that wrong. And so you say that i am your CURRENT best lynch option, but the only change from before was that I voted Stefl and raised suspicion on you. 

Which brings us back to the first point of, i only target people that voted me. 

But thats wrong.

So it has to be THAT i raised suspicion on you. 

Which makes you a hypocrite. 

Where am i missing something out? Feel free to take your time with your answer. We have all day, well. All like 4 hours of it. But I'm sure you are aware of that, so may very likely deliberatly not respond til after with "OH GOD I'm SORRY. IF ONLY I'D COME BACK SOONER."  

:)

A Bad Clown said:

The days are timed much better than the last round

I'm suspicious of DT because of his hyper defensiveness and weird buddying methods. One thing that bothers me though is that he isn't taking the obvious chance to lynch Miz. DT shouldn't be wasting his time trying to convince Yoshiya he's town. That is unless, DT is pissy about being a  power role about to be lynched day one.

Who am i buddying? 

Unless you are saying you know Miz is a town power role... Which begs the question why you are voting him?

Because let's face it, if miz is a MAFIA power role, well. Let's look back, I did it with Trucks last time i was mafia. I have no qualms about stamping out a teammate for my own personal gain. If they are the godfather as well? Then all the better. 

Votals: (Edited the mistake in the previous votals as well)

miz[L-4]: Nacho, Yoshi, zero, ABC, DT
DT[L-6]: Yoshi, TOS, zero, spurge, (Yoshi), (zero), ABC
spurge[L-7]: zeroNachoTOS, Marcus, (zero), (Nacho), (TOS), Rol, (Rol)
Stefl[L-8]: tab, zero, (zero), DT, (DT)
zero[L-8]: prof, DT, (DT)
tab[L-8]: Stefl
TOS[L-8]: mario
ABC: zero, (zero), Rol, (Rol)
Yoshi: DT, (DT)
prof: Rol, (Rol)

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. Day ends in ~4 hours 25 minutes.(See OP)

I should be able to come back before the deadline but just in case I can't.

Unvote DarkThanatos

I'll revote for someone once, I've had time to make up my mind.

Signature goes here!

zero129 said:
DarkThanatos said:
zero129 said:
DarkThanatos said:
And lets be honest here. I'm voting Zero because I pushed him on a feel and he reacted defensively.
A few people are now voting me because zero tends to act defensively anyway. I would argue that he doesn't to this extent normally, but whatever.
At least we're both contributing.
Yoshiya is slyly leaving his joke vote on me, even though I'm now in the hot seat with a Timelimit. Might be worth looking into that later.
Prof is über lurking again.
Trucks has said like 2 posts one to vote me. (Yeah, this I'm saying it. This is the same behaviour as last time he was scum.)
Marcus despite saying Zero seems town is rubbing me the right way.
Spurge isn't really.
No-one else has hit my radar.

This just blows my mind, you pushed for me and said i was scummy before i even mentioned you.

The only time you came on my rador was when you completly payed no attintion to why i voted for ABC when i did and used that instead to vote for me.

And pretty much ever since then you have been making yourself look worse and worse.

You also make it sound like your near a lynch you have like 2 votes on you why you so worried dude??.

Also no one should vote trucks or mario for the time being. imo we have a much more likely scum right in front of our eyes!!!.

My god people the only time i ever tried pushing for you to vote for someone like this is when im i know im right. The is no way DT is town im telling you no way.

Ages ago you wouldnt listen to me about spurge he turned out to be mafia went on to win the game

Same with pezus mafia went on to win the game etc etc

@Bolded 1. Well yes. Of course i did. The idea of the game is not to just vote for people that call you scum... 

@Italiced 1. Well that in itself is true, you only picked up on me after i said you were scum. However i hadn't ignored your ABC vote, i said it wasn't worthy of a vote. I proclaimed myself town too, so did many people. It is a meaningless exercise unless there is a lie detector. But you also went straight into questioning EVERYTHING else after i voted you, before i had even had the chance to respond to your ABC point. Ergo, it is not the ABC part that is alone putting me on your radar.

@Underlined 1.  Because there is a timelimt for a few hours. I was in the lead by a good two votes, I also had Yoshiya in at the start, so that was 3 votes, and even before scum could bandwagon. 

@Bolded 2. Whilst i now have bigger fish to fry then you (wait for the next post) you may have just revealed a scumbuddy :) 

@Italiced 2. "No way I'm town" Yet you happily switched your vote off me... If you know you are right, why switch it off.. It would have been better for your town read if you had left it on me.

Regardless, you have slipped to the back of my mind. Depending on how you react to my next post I will reevaluate you.

@Bolded 1: So what made you so sure i was scum in the first place?

@Italiced 1: I dont think anyone before ABC proclaimed they where town, it was still nice he felt the need to re assue us. and i started questioning you over questioning me and my reasoning. Plus with you saying about my Scum tell signs when to you i have no scum tell signs i only ever played with you as town and once as mafia when you hosted and i pretty much didnt even vote or push for anyone. Pretty much my mafia play style was nothing like im playing now, so imo i had very good reasons for question you about such things.

@Underlined 1.Time limit yes but the was still a good few hours before the time limit was up, planty of time for people to hear what you had to say and then remove their votes, but instead you started panicking for nothing imo, Or was it for nothing??.

@Bolded 2.If you feel the is bigger fish to fry id like to hear your thoughts on them?, also who is this scum buddy you are talking about? Mario? Trucks?. how exactly does me saying we should hold of on voting for them and instead vote for you reveal anything unless one of them turned out to be mafia then you could maybe try making a case.

@Italiced 2. I still dont think you are town, but Nech came up with some valid points about miz, but like i said it doesnt mean i wouldnt think twice about putting my vote back on you as soon as i notice something. Till then we can wait till  1 you slip up, or 2 we get a scan on you.

Bolded 1- Nothing. I wasn't sure you were scum. I'm still not SURE you are scum. I merely had the feeling you were based on your play and interactions with people. I only started pushing you hard because of your reaction to me voting you.

Underlined 1 - I said before the game started i had exams i would not be posting much. Depending on how well i was doing with my mocks, I would not be on here anywhere near enough, least alone to make a semi decent arguement. And as shown in this game. It doesn't take longs for things to roll out of control. Look at Miz, hasn't even been here to defend himself and he is now the biggest lynch candidate because Nacho made one paragraph about him. That's why I took it seriously. I wasn't sh*ting myself, as shown by the lack of seriousness in my response to you. 

@Bolded 2. See freaking huge dialogue on Stefl and Yoshiya.... And scum buddy bit was to do with you specifying no-one to vote Mario or Trucks. People weren't even voting them. No-one has voted Mario, and only mario has voted Trucks. I find it interesting why you are so concerned about those two is all.

Now tell me your opinion on Stefl and Yoshiya after reading my posts plox.