By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

Yoshiya said:
DT, you were acting desperate and this new twist just goes to show my point.

So far the three main people you've gone after are all the ones that have voted you, something that seems ironic considering one of your things on Zero was that he was going after you because you were going after him.

Me bringing up you talking about statistics was because I've noticed you have a habit of doing that when you are scum. Hell, you even invented a role one time you were scum that relied on statistics to supposedly find scum. If my memory serves me right, this normally happens when you are worried about being lynched, hence a part of me feeling you were desperate.

Vote:DT

Oh, and at your very last point about changing my vote to Miz, I don't see what I did wrong? Are you saying you would rather have me leave my vote on you, someone that I'm sure you'll say is town? I didn't have much on you until now so I changed my vote to someone I had more on. If townies aren't supposed to go after the person they find most suspicious, please, educate me as to what I am doing wrong.

You jumped very easily, when you hadn't mentioned Miz before, onto a player which already had several votes on. That's what suspicious. You jumped onto him, without even mentioning him beforehand. He was not your most suspicious because of that one post from Nacho.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
DT, you were acting desperate and this new twist just goes to show my point.

So far the three main people you've gone after are all the ones that have voted you, something that seems ironic considering one of your things on Zero was that he was going after you because you were going after him.

Me bringing up you talking about statistics was because I've noticed you have a habit of doing that when you are scum. Hell, you even invented a role one time you were scum that relied on statistics to supposedly find scum. If my memory serves me right, this normally happens when you are worried about being lynched, hence a part of me feeling you were desperate.

Vote:DT

Oh, and at your very last point about changing my vote to Miz, I don't see what I did wrong? Are you saying you would rather have me leave my vote on you, someone that I'm sure you'll say is town? I didn't have much on you until now so I changed my vote to someone I had more on. If townies aren't supposed to go after the person they find most suspicious, please, educate me as to what I am doing wrong.

You jumped very easily, when you hadn't mentioned Miz before, onto a player which already had several votes on. That's what suspicious. You jumped onto him, without even mentioning him beforehand. He was not your most suspicious because of that one post from Nacho.

All I had before that was what I had on you, everything else was either a neutral or town feeling. Nacho raised good points in his post which other players have acknowledged, if not followed through with and those reasons were greater than what I had on you. As to the thing about "major" people, I was talking voting/being on the verge of voting. If you've voted Spurge then my bad, I didn't think you had (pretty sure your first vote was the joke vote on me and then you changed it to the vote on Zero).

Also, to everyone, I might not be around much over the next two days, I'll try my best to get on but I've got an exam that I need to do some serious revision for (and yes DT, I am actually doing revision for a change :P)

Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

All I had before that was what I had on you, everything else was either a neutral or town feeling. Nacho raised good points in his post which other players have acknowledged, if not followed through with and those reasons were greater than what I had on you. As to the thing about "major" people, I was talking voting/being on the verge of voting. If you've voted Spurge then my bad, I didn't think you had (pretty sure your first vote was the joke vote on me and then you changed it to the vote on Zero).

Also, to everyone, I might not be around much over the next two days, I'll try my best to get on but I've got an exam that I need to do some serious revision for (and yes DT, I am actually doing revision for a change :P)

Clearly they weren't that great reasons if all i needed to do was raise up the heat on You and Stefl to bring you back to me. Seeing as i only started attacking the two of you after you switched votes OFF  me, your point about only raising suspicion on people that have voted me is null. The only thing that has changed is that the suspicion is now on Stefl primarly.

Secondly, I didn't vote Spurge. I said that Spurge was looking scummy in my second sentence, before even tagging. my second post was saying spurge was looking scummy, THEN i siad the same for Zero and he jumped. So i pushed him. 

Finally, You?! Revise?! I call bullshit ;) I thought the reason you skived was to revise because you spent the weekend playing pokemon haha. Ok enough IRL now. Back to the game. 

Yeah. See above points. 

Yea, they weren't good reasons. Point me to one Day 1 where I've been able to say I'm super confident about my vote that day. However, they were my BEST reasons, and thus I went with them. Just as currently my BEST reasons are the ones I have on you. They're not a strong as I would like but they are stronger than anything else I have and thus they present the best place for my vote to lie.

Yoshiya said:
Yea, they weren't good reasons. Point me to one Day 1 where I've been able to say I'm super confident about my vote that day. However, they were my BEST reasons, and thus I went with them. Just as currently my BEST reasons are the ones I have on you. They're not a strong as I would like but they are stronger than anything else I have and thus they present the best place for my vote to lie.

Ok, I'm not sure if you understood what i was saying. My point was that yes, you switched your vote to a player who was the leading lynch target based on very poor reasons. So after I raised the suspicion on you and Stefl, you switched it back to me. 

So basically, you flipped your vote because i implied you were scum. 

Which is exactly your reasoning for switching your vote to me. 

Oh look at that. We have a hypocrite here in the form of Yoshiya! :P

Around the Network

Votals:

miz[L-6]: Nacho, Yoshi, zero
DT[L-7]: Yoshi, TOS, zero, spurge, (Yoshi), (zero)
spurge[L-7]: zeroNachoTOS, Marcus, (zero), (Nacho), (TOS), Rol, (Rol)
Stefl[L-7]: tab, zero, (zero), DT
zero[L-8]: prof, DT, (DT)
tab[L-8]: Stefl
TOS[L-8]: mario
ABC: zero, (zero), Rol, (Rol)
Yoshi: DT, (DT)
prof: Rol, (Rol)

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. Day ends in ~6 hours 10 minutes.(See OP)

spurgeonryan said:

You are online- what do you think of my points against Stefl and Yoshiya?

I don't think you understand why I am going after you DT. I've explained it in my previous posts so please go back and test your reading comprehension again. Once you've done that, you'll realise that simply calling me a hypocrite on top of the hypocrisy you've already displayed isn't going to achieve anything.

The days are timed much better than the last round

I'm suspicious of DT because of his hyper defensiveness and weird buddying methods. One thing that bothers me though is that he isn't taking the obvious chance to lynch Miz. DT shouldn't be wasting his time trying to convince Yoshiya he's town. That is unless, DT is pissy about being a  power role about to be lynched day one.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
RolStoppable said:
A Bad Clown said:

The days are timed much better than the last round

I'm suspicious of DT because of his hyper defensiveness and weird buddying methods. One thing that bothers me though is that he isn't taking the obvious chance to lynch Miz. DT shouldn't be wasting his time trying to convince Yoshiya he's town. That is unless, DT is pissy about being a  power role about to be lynched day one.

Why aren't you taking the obvious chance to lynch miz?

Because DT is a better lynch canidate. If Miz is actually mafia, he'll have a noob mistake and slip up later in the game. DT is going to cause controversy throughout the game if he survives today, and most likely will confuse everyone into second guessing their roles and results. 

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*