By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

zero129 said:

Your not even trying anymore are you?.

Guys please vote and get it done with

I wouldn't call it not trying. Not trying would be just saying Fine whatever. I made a majority pointless post which game to the conclusion of lynch you or No Lynch. It took some serious time to make that much BS in one post :P  

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
zero129 said:
DarkThanatos said:
And lets be honest here. I'm voting Zero because I pushed him on a feel and he reacted defensively.
A few people are now voting me because zero tends to act defensively anyway. I would argue that he doesn't to this extent normally, but whatever.
At least we're both contributing.
Yoshiya is slyly leaving his joke vote on me, even though I'm now in the hot seat with a Timelimit. Might be worth looking into that later.
Prof is über lurking again.
Trucks has said like 2 posts one to vote me. (Yeah, this I'm saying it. This is the same behaviour as last time he was scum.)
Marcus despite saying Zero seems town is rubbing me the right way.
Spurge isn't really.
No-one else has hit my radar.

This just blows my mind, you pushed for me and said i was scummy before i even mentioned you.

The only time you came on my rador was when you completly payed no attintion to why i voted for ABC when i did and used that instead to vote for me.

And pretty much ever since then you have been making yourself look worse and worse.

You also make it sound like your near a lynch you have like 2 votes on you why you so worried dude??.

Also no one should vote trucks or mario for the time being. imo we have a much more likely scum right in front of our eyes!!!.

My god people the only time i ever tried pushing for you to vote for someone like this is when im i know im right. The is no way DT is town im telling you no way.

Ages ago you wouldnt listen to me about spurge he turned out to be mafia went on to win the game

Same with pezus mafia went on to win the game etc etc

@Bolded 1. Well yes. Of course i did. The idea of the game is not to just vote for people that call you scum... 

@Italiced 1. Well that in itself is true, you only picked up on me after i said you were scum. However i hadn't ignored your ABC vote, i said it wasn't worthy of a vote. I proclaimed myself town too, so did many people. It is a meaningless exercise unless there is a lie detector. But you also went straight into questioning EVERYTHING else after i voted you, before i had even had the chance to respond to your ABC point. Ergo, it is not the ABC part that is alone putting me on your radar.

@Underlined 1.  Because there is a timelimt for a few hours. I was in the lead by a good two votes, I also had Yoshiya in at the start, so that was 3 votes, and even before scum could bandwagon. 

@Bolded 2. Whilst i now have bigger fish to fry then you (wait for the next post) you may have just revealed a scumbuddy :) 

@Italiced 2. "No way I'm town" Yet you happily switched your vote off me... If you know you are right, why switch it off.. It would have been better for your town read if you had left it on me.

Regardless, you have slipped to the back of my mind. Depending on how you react to my next post I will reevaluate you.

Stefl1504 said:
The last few posts of DT kinda reek of desperation... spurges vote on DT makes me a bit reluctant to vote for DT now... doesn't really matter though... (I will hold my vote until I can see votals, no need to shorten short days to even shorter days...)

@trucks, since you brought up the last round, I will now directly bring up the MLP round, where zero was scum and simply locked onto me on day 2, because it was fitting the manipulated flavour + I was going after him... so again, him going after everything that is against him, is not town behaviour, it is his overall behaviour...
while I understand people arguing against it as a scumtell, it surely isn't a zero towntell either.

Will post some moar once on the train.

Major scum read on Stefl. Because he DIDNT vote for me. Making a post that says "Yeah it reeks of desperation" Which by the way OPPOSITE to what Zero said. Zero said i was giving up, yet Stefl says it reeks of desperation? Those two things can't be the same. I personally did not see it coming across as desperation at all. In fact the whole first bit about it being helpful for exams and slight jokiness shows otherwise. Sure, i don't want to be lynched day one- but it won't be too harmful for town this early if i were, and the flip would put the limelight on some of you. 

Stefl what you did was to make a post which helped make my lynch more likely, whilst at the same time not voting me. Meaning that you can come back and say "Oh but i didn't vote him" on the flip. When i consider the possibility of you being scum, you are playing exactly how i would when i am scum. 

Then we have this:

Yoshiya said:
DT why do you always bring up statistics like this is a purely numbers based game? As Stefl has already mentioned it reeks of desperation. This entire game is based around getting feelings and voting based off of them. You pushed Zero and got a "feeling" that he was scum because of his defensiveness saying it was happening more than normal and thus if your vote isn't statistic based so why assume everyone else's is?

As to the defensiveness thing, I actually don't think Zero is being as defensive as he can be anyway. This is coming from someone that pushed him when playing mafia in order to set up a mislynch and encountered such defensiveness I refused to talk to him for the rest of the Day.

Normally I'd overlook something like that but you've picked up on this playstyle of Zero's in previous games so it seems weird that you'd overlook it in this one. It may be a weak reason thus far but it's about as good as we're likely to get on Day 1 and thus I'm leaving my vote on you.

That said, Nacho seems certain that you are town so if he can give me some good reasons regarding that then I'll move my vote.

Again back to the reeks of desperation. Mirroring Stefl. I would not be surprised in the least if you two were scumbuddies. You sneakily left your "joke" vote on at the start now justifying it afterwards to make it look legitimate. I did exactly the same to Radish two games ago when i was scum, then followed it through with justification agreeing with other people, and guess what? We got a town mislynch. 

The "Why do you always bring up statistics" bit is also a Big red warning light. Anyone who looks at it can see it was not serious. I even said IN THAT POST, that it was complete bollocks and could be swung the other way. You are just throwing in things to justify your vote. 

But the two of you both did the same thing "Give me a good reason why i should switch my vote and I'll do it" 

Then, after Nacho gives a very brief reasoning as to why i am town, he barely mentions Miz with two sentences, and says we should vote him because he provided votals and a couple of other small time reasons. Considering how fresh the game is, and how little is really going on apart from this now, I don't think thats enough to warrant so many of you jumping ship. I think this shows a lack of regard for who really gets lynched, and for me you two are my biggest scum reads. 

Zero, you had Stefl as a scum read did you not earlier? 

Fancy joining me on this? 

Unvote. 

Vote Stefl

Nachomamma8 said:
hatmoza joins the game on the condition he gets a killing role
posts nothing, replaces out
he didn't get a killing role
hence rol is town
glad to see you rolled town prof

also would like to see more people putting up miz votes or addressing the case
don't make me write things for nothing

I would like to see your opinion on my latest analysis ploz

Either Yoshiya or Stefl or both are scum. So flippantly following onto Miz with the deadline so close is just too good an oppotunity for scum with the fallback of just following Nacho who we all thought was town

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:

[stuff]

Unvote. 

Vote Stefl

Before I consider your analysis, could you please reiterate what it was in zero's behavior that made you see him as scum initially?

Signature goes here!

pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:
I certainly am not cum and you need to read the thread buddy. I have post plenty today.

lol, classic. Tagged!

i did it first, but it's funnier when ryan does it i guess.

TruckOSaurus said:
DarkThanatos said:

[stuff]

Unvote. 

Vote Stefl

Before I consider your analysis, could you please reiterate what it was in zero's behavior that made you see him as scum initially?

It was mainly just the way he was playing. That and his interaction with Spurge. I said in my first post "mayyyyyybe scumbuddies?" or something like that. He seemed to get a bit rattled when people actually followed his vote

DT, you were acting desperate and this new twist just goes to show my point.

So far the three main people you've gone after are all the ones that have voted you, something that seems ironic considering one of your things on Zero was that he was going after you because you were going after him.

Me bringing up you talking about statistics was because I've noticed you have a habit of doing that when you are scum. Hell, you even invented a role one time you were scum that relied on statistics to supposedly find scum. If my memory serves me right, this normally happens when you are worried about being lynched, hence a part of me feeling you were desperate.

Vote:DT

Oh, and at your very last point about changing my vote to Miz, I don't see what I did wrong? Are you saying you would rather have me leave my vote on you, someone that I'm sure you'll say is town? I didn't have much on you until now so I changed my vote to someone I had more on. If townies aren't supposed to go after the person they find most suspicious, please, educate me as to what I am doing wrong.

Yoshiya said:
DT, you were acting desperate and this new twist just goes to show my point.

So far the three main people you've gone after are all the ones that have voted you, something that seems ironic considering one of your things on Zero was that he was going after you because you were going after him.

Me bringing up you talking about statistics was because I've noticed you have a habit of doing that when you are scum. Hell, you even invented a role one time you were scum that relied on statistics to supposedly find scum. If my memory serves me right, this normally happens when you are worried about being lynched, hence a part of me feeling you were desperate.

Vote:DT

Oh, and at your very last point about changing my vote to Miz, I don't see what I did wrong? Are you saying you would rather have me leave my vote on you, someone that I'm sure you'll say is town? I didn't have much on you until now so I changed my vote to someone I had more on. If townies aren't supposed to go after the person they find most suspicious, please, educate me as to what I am doing wrong.

Instant bull. In my first post I went after Spurge and Zero. Then i voted Zero before he even addressed me. I went after Stefl who didn't vote me because he didn't vote me, and i mentioned to Zero he would have seemed more towny if he had kept his vote on me.