By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

supermario128 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Have you made any worthwhile accusation against me?

That's not the point. I call you scum and you simply ignore me. Two other people agree with me and you proceed to ignore them as well. You could have at least said I was wrong, but you never did. As town, you should want fellow townies to trust you, but you seem to care less about what others think.

@Spurge
I would be fine with that. :P

Also, Prof is going to be intentionally lurking this round as town. Just to teach us a lesson that he doesn't only lurk when he is scum.

They'll trust me in time.  I never bother to reply to baseless accusations, I feel it's a waste of time but if it makes you happy, here you go: I am town, you are wrong.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

The last few posts of DT kinda reek of desperation... spurges vote on DT makes me a bit reluctant to vote for DT now... doesn't really matter though... (I will hold my vote until I can see votals, no need to shorten short days to even shorter days...)

@trucks, since you brought up the last round, I will now directly bring up the MLP round, where zero was scum and simply locked onto me on day 2, because it was fitting the manipulated flavour + I was going after him... so again, him going after everything that is against him, is not town behaviour, it is his overall behaviour...
while I understand people arguing against it as a scumtell, it surely isn't a zero towntell either.

Will post some moar once on the train.

Votals:

DT[L-5]: Yoshi, TOS, zero, spurge
zero[L-7]: prof, DT
spurge[L-8]: zeroNachoTOS, Marcus, (zero), (Nacho), (TOS)
Stefl[L-8]: tab, zero, (zero)
tab[L-8]: Stefl
miz[L-8]: Nacho
TOS[L-8]: mario
ABC: zero, (zero)
Yoshi: DT, (DT)

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. Day ends in ~20 hours 10 minutes.(See OP)

Still need a replacement. Someone PM me to take it!

marcus is town, spurge is town, dt is town and an utterly terrible lynch
i'll lend my hand to mario to help him push a truck lynch through
but don't lynch dt or zero because they are bad lynches

Please respond:

Spurge...

...and Nacho...

...ABC?

Just some simple questions that you all chose to ignore.

----------

Also, is Rol our replacement for Hatz? Please remind FF about the game. :P (Or maybe it's the other way around)

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

tabaha is kind of non-existant so far... don't really know what to do with him...

nacho, might care to reveal your thoughts on DT, so that people who are likely to vote him (like me) or people who want him lynched (like... prolly the people who already voted for him...) may see your thoughts on him?

I also assuming with his post, Rol is showing willingness to replace whoever needs replacement...

oh yeah and mario is town

DT why do you always bring up statistics like this is a purely numbers based game? As Stefl has already mentioned it reeks of desperation. This entire game is based around getting feelings and voting based off of them. You pushed Zero and got a "feeling" that he was scum because of his defensiveness saying it was happening more than normal and thus if your vote isn't statistic based so why assume everyone else's is?

As to the defensiveness thing, I actually don't think Zero is being as defensive as he can be anyway. This is coming from someone that pushed him when playing mafia in order to set up a mislynch and encountered such defensiveness I refused to talk to him for the rest of the Day.

Normally I'd overlook something like that but you've picked up on this playstyle of Zero's in previous games so it seems weird that you'd overlook it in this one. It may be a weak reason thus far but it's about as good as we're likely to get on Day 1 and thus I'm leaving my vote on you.

That said, Nacho seems certain that you are town so if he can give me some good reasons regarding that then I'll move my vote.

Rol has replaced hat.(The vote counts)

I have poked FF.