By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 52 - Vanilla Ice Cream

Time to switch to a real vote.

Unvote
Vote: DarkThanatos

He's right when he points out zero's classic behavior but to pin this on zero being scum is dishonest. zero always attacks people who are suspicious of him no matter the alignment. I think DT knows this all too well and is using that notion to frame zero.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
zero129 said:
spurgeonryan said:
I do not see it like that. He still have to convince everyone of this. We all know this is how Zero is playing. I would not think that DT would try something like this to try to convince us that Zero is scum. That would be grasping at straws on his part. Much easier with how little is needed to lynch someone to just point out veterans absence in the game and get a quick lynch train on them day one.

But it seems he did try it. DT doesnt know any tell signs of me of when i was scum as i am playing nothing like when i was scum in the game he hosted.

He was told to say what he said imo with the "Classic Zero signs" i mean how the could i have classic signs of being mafia when the was only one game i played mafia with him when i was scum and he wasnt even playing but hosting and i didnt vote for pretty much anyone, he says its cos they where my team mates, but i also didnt start a vote on anyone too unlike in this game and others where i was town.

Plus from the other games he played with me as town he should well know how i play and for him that should of gave him town signs since he never played with me when i was scum you might as well say.

So pretty much yeah vote DT

changing your style is just another way of throwing people off  your scum like scent, but you smell like town to me, while ryan ssmells like scum.

zero129 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
zero129 said:
spurgeonryan said:
I do not see it like that. He still have to convince everyone of this. We all know this is how Zero is playing. I would not think that DT would try something like this to try to convince us that Zero is scum. That would be grasping at straws on his part. Much easier with how little is needed to lynch someone to just point out veterans absence in the game and get a quick lynch train on them day one.

But it seems he did try it. DT doesnt know any tell signs of me of when i was scum as i am playing nothing like when i was scum in the game he hosted.

He was told to say what he said imo with the "Classic Zero signs" i mean how the could i have classic signs of being mafia when the was only one game i played mafia with him when i was scum and he wasnt even playing but hosting and i didnt vote for pretty much anyone, he says its cos they where my team mates, but i also didnt start a vote on anyone too unlike in this game and others where i was town.

Plus from the other games he played with me as town he should well know how i play and for him that should of gave him town signs since he never played with me when i was scum you might as well say.

changing your style is just another way of throwing people off  your scum like scent, but you smell like town to me, while ryan ssmells like scum.

But thats just it last game when i was scum was pretty much the only game i didnt play myself and that means thats the only game DT has of me being scum.

Now im playing just like my normal self as other users have pointed out and DT is trying to call that a scum sign when this is how he sees me play all the time as town do you get me now??.

so now you want to shank me. cement boots and all eh! i understood what you where saying. just posing a reason as to why you'd try to convince us you were town when you could be scum. remember, it's been near a yr. since i last played so i don't know how you play.

but since he knows how you play, and he seems convinced you are scum, he may be scum, or just drawing the same conclusion i did, but with the difference of me thinking you are town.

Well I guess voting me would benefit my exam results- so those of you doing that for that purpose luv ya :) 

Then again, why needlessly vote town... BE MORE SELFISH PEOPLE. Don't think about me and my future. Live in the now and vote Zero or no lynch or someone. 

Anyone that has played me with me knows I change my style most every game. This time its this one. Maybe that's why I've been mislynched 50% of the time I'm town xD 

I can see the way this is going to go down though. Little activity day one, and an already imposed Timelimit. Merely by me making so much attention on Zero likelihood is that either myself, zero or no lynch will occur. Omg. It's the Monty pythan maths problem. No no- hear me out. (maths student here) 

Three scenarios, which is best for town? My lynch, zero's lynch and no lynch. There is a 1/3 chance you're correct (most are on me) game master reveals a scenario- no lynch. Town loses one member. No chance of hitting scum. There is still a 2/3 chance that between Zero and no lynch they have the best scenario- but we know that no lynch maybe isn't. Ergo- we should all vote Zero. 

Nome of you understood what I said. Any that did can easily say I'm wrong or make it so I'm like I'm the best. 

Point is. Vote Zero or no Lynch or anyone really. Preferably one of prof, nacho, zero and spurge. 

DT signing off til the morning. Maybe. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

zero129 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
zero129 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
zero129 said:
spurgeonryan said:

But thats just it last game when i was scum was pretty much the only game i didnt play myself and that means thats the only game DT has of me being scum.

Now im playing just like my normal self as other users have pointed out and DT is trying to call that a scum sign when this is how he sees me play all the time as town do you get me now??.

so now you want to shank me. cement boots and all eh! i understood what you where saying. just posing a reason as to why you'd try to convince us you were town when you could be scum. remember, it's been near a yr. since i last played so i don't know how you play.

but since he knows how you play, and he seems convinced you are scum, he may be scum, or just drawing the same conclusion i did, but with the difference of me thinking you are town.

Nope ill leave you make up your own mind on it, but imo DT looks pretty scummy atm.

well i'd like to see your other play style but since i think you twon, i'll have to wait till ur mafia.

Around the Network

And lets be honest here. I'm voting Zero because I pushed him on a feel and he reacted defensively.
A few people are now voting me because zero tends to act defensively anyway. I would argue that he doesn't to this extent normally, but whatever.
At least we're both contributing.
Yoshiya is slyly leaving his joke vote on me, even though I'm now in the hot seat with a Timelimit. Might be worth looking into that later.
Prof is über lurking again.
Trucks has said like 2 posts one to vote me. (Yeah, this I'm saying it. This is the same behaviour as last time he was scum.)
Marcus despite saying Zero seems town is rubbing me the right way.
Spurge isn't really.
No-one else has hit my radar.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

TruckOSaurus said:

Have you nothing to say about my accusations towards you?

Everyone should vote for Trucks. I am fairly confident about his alignment now.

Also, HoS to ABC.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Have you nothing to say about my accusations towards you?

Everyone should vote for Trucks. I am fairly confident about his alignment now.

Also, HoS to ABC.

Have you made any worthwhile accusation against me?

Signature goes here!

DarkThanatos said:
And lets be honest here. I'm voting Zero because I pushed him on a feel and he reacted defensively.
A few people are now voting me because zero tends to act defensively anyway. I would argue that he doesn't to this extent normally, but whatever.
At least we're both contributing.
Yoshiya is slyly leaving his joke vote on me, even though I'm now in the hot seat with a Timelimit. Might be worth looking into that later.
Prof is über lurking again.
Trucks has said like 2 posts one to vote me. (Yeah, this I'm saying it. This is the same behaviour as last time he was scum.)
Marcus despite saying Zero seems town is rubbing me the right way.
Spurge isn't really.
No-one else has hit my radar.

Don't you remember what happened when I dared to vote for zero when he made that stupid number of sidekick per superhero theory? From that point on, he became convinced I was scum and never let go. So far, his behavior is in line with what I expect of him. I find it very odd that you think his reactions are unusual.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Have you made any worthwhile accusation against me?

That's not the point. I call you scum and you simply ignore me. Two other people agree with me and you proceed to ignore them as well. You could have at least said I was wrong, but you never did. As town, you should want fellow townies to trust you, but you seem to care less about what others think.

@Spurge
I would be fine with that. :P

Also, Prof is going to be intentionally lurking this round as town. Just to teach us a lesson that he doesn't only lurk when he is scum.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089