By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony denies PS3 $299 price cut

Passenger57 said:
Ok, so who's surprised at Sony denying this?

I AM! WTF!?!?! I THOUGHT THEY ANNOUNCE IT AND TELL EVERYONES MONTHS BEFORE THE PRICE DROP SO HW SALES DROP TILL THE PRICE DROPS.

Around the Network

All of your comments made sense....

But this one was so random and a great way to end it.

"Sega Executive - *sniff* The Dreamcast is a very good console... a VERY good console.... I'm an excellent gamer... yeah. Excellent gamer."

They will never announce things like this until a week or so before--otherwise sales would drop to almost nothing until the drop.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Sony lies and denies things that often turn out to be true so we should wait and see.

so it seems I am not getting this console yet... I can Wait.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

All the companies deny whats going to happen before it happens, otherwise they would have issued a press release for it. Duh. Until something from a company is official, nobody in any company can say anything about anything.