By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Top 20 2006-2009 Members! Rise of the Old VGC Republic Continues!!

pezus said:
Make it a top 100! And what's the point of voting??

lol i wondered the same thing myself :D

A top 100 is overkilling it man, i don't have the mad skills some other posters here have to make the list that much larger next to of course keeping it up to date constantly :S

Around the Network

2008-2009 was the best year for this forum.

I guessed the VGC was created in August 2006 but @superchunk is even older than that... June is absolute amazing because most 2006 users have a August account.

@superchunk is still pretty active in the forum.

I'm jealous now... if I had created my account when I found VGC the first time in my life (August 2006).

Am I a knight of the Old VGC Republic now?

zero129 said:
Zuhyc said:
Am I a knight of the Old VGC Republic now?

Yes you are now one of the highest rated members of vgc. only the best of the best gets to become a knight of the Old VGC Republic you should be proud. brings tears to my eyes everytime dude im so happy our legion has grown so big xD .

Also imo this thread title really needs to be changed cos the mods might not like 2 threads of the same thing you get me Somini dude??

Have you figured out how your going to do this? Top 30 or 100 or ???type of voting thread??.

Or you just going to keep it as is?

Imo best thing to do would be to look in the thread i made and just add all active users that posted in that thread from 06-09.

That's what i've already done! And the title is different already man, just look closer: p

Around the Network

I finally made a top 10 list on this site! lol

May of 07 for me :)

Blood_Tears said:
May of 07 for me :)

I've updated the list to include you as well ;)

Mummelmann said:

Hmm, Soriku, Leo-j, ArtofAngles, Words of Wisdom, johnsobas, johnlucas, crazzyman, weezy, madskillz, RolStoppable, konnichiwa, Fazz, RubangB, Kirby,  I'm sure there's more as well!

I Miss johnlucas.. Amazing psychic! and weezy always made for a good time! i lurked for most of my days, but I've been a faithful. These guys were the reason i came back everyday! 

I also request passage rights into the list of Eldest Elders! Feb. 6, 2007. Great times for all of us who remember those days, the Mods then were fantastic! Always a great discussion to be had/read!