By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Awesome sales for MS Surface, numbers are out!

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/microsoft-surface-sales-1m-units/ 

Cliffs:

-MSFT sold a million units for Q4, so MSFT stock must be getting ready to soar!

Around the Network

People are more excited for Surface Pro, so it should be getting better. And isn't surface only sold in MS stores?

Either way, a great first step.

Edit: Your usually anti MS.....yet refuse to comment on Sonys tablet situation :P. Veiled sarcasm I see.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

No, bc that would be flaming or whatever and i'd be banned for a month/year or whatever. I think that these are great numbers. Would you like to buy a surface?

Awesome, beautiful tablet.

Birimbau said:
Awesome, beautiful tablet.

Exactly, and obviously a million people like it, I think that MSFT is doing rather well for themselves

Around the Network

Only a million ?

hmm back in October it was reported that Microsoft was building 5 million...interesting...

Wander_ said:
Only a million ?

Stop wasting your vacation on something you can do at home!

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Train wreck said:
hmm back in October it was reported that Microsoft was building 5 million...interesting...

Correct, which is a bad thing, bc too much inventory is seen as money wasted.  We're in the era of Just-in-time stock and 5 million, was waaaayyy too much considering that the slowdown in post-holiday sales.

sales2099 said:

People are more excited for Surface Pro, so it should be getting better. And isn't surface only sold in MS stores?

Either way, a great first step.

Edit: Your usually anti MS.....yet refuse to comment on Sonys tablet situation :P. Veiled sarcasm I see.

They have the Surface at Bestbuy.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!