By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Anyone from South-korea?

If someone happens to be from South-korea or understands korean, I would really appreciate some translation help.

My 2 year old kid has become a huge fan of a South-korean artist and does not stop talking about her, ever. He want's to see some of her music videos when he wakes up and generally every time he thinks there is a chance to see a video. He keeps on asking if the artist could come and visit him and that the artist is pretty. And so on...

I thought that if musicians still send signed pictures (they did when I was a kid :P), I bet he would love to get a pic.

My problem is that the record company's site is in Korean and I haven't found their email or physical mail address anywhere.

Around the Network

Hi. South-Korean here. Post the link? JYP? YG? SM?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Otakumegane said:

Hi. South-Korean here. Post the link? JYP? YG? SM?

Sent you a pm. Would love to get some help. :)

kowenicki said:
Orange Caramel? My daughter keeps playing that bloody song, Lipstick.

No, the artist is "Hyuna Kim", and he found her on "gangnam style"-video... which is was his favourite, but now he want's to see "Ice cream" or "bubble bop!". When you use a word like bloody, I am guessing that you are having the same feelings about that song as I am starting to have about my kids favourites. :D

Miguel_Zorro said:
Which South Korean musician is it?

Hyuna Kim or Kim Hyuna, I am not actually sure about which way that is supposed to be.

Around the Network

Ahh, the early stages of becoming a K-Pop Fan. Your son will soon be engrossed in it all.

Miguel_Zorro said:
runqvist said:
kowenicki said:
Orange Caramel? My daughter keeps playing that bloody song, Lipstick.

No, the artist is "Hyuna Kim", and he found her on "gangnam style"-video... which is was his favourite, but now he want's to see "Ice cream" or "bubble bop!". When you use a word like bloody, I am guessing that you are having the same feelings about that song as I am starting to have about my kids favourites. :D

I figured it was Hyuna. 

How did you figure that out?

runqvist said:

How did you figure that out?

Well, Hyuna is currently one of the most popular Solo Artists in Korea and around the World. (Mostly because of Oppa Is Just My Style and Gangnam Style.)

NintendoPie said:

Ahh, the early stages of becoming a K-Pop Fan. Your son will soon be engrossed in it all.

Well, I am showing him that "orange caramel" video tomorrow. I am quite sure that he will like it. :)

runqvist said:
Miguel_Zorro said:
Which South Korean musician is it?

Hyuna Kim or Kim Hyuna, I am not actually sure about which way that is supposed to be.

Looks like your kid has good taste. In korea the last name comes 1st so it's said Kim Hyuna.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)