By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3: Let The Sky Fall (Tribute)

Tagged games:

tagged!

Around the Network

ohhh myyy godd. that was fucking EPIC

Great find OP!!!!

Song was perfect for Uncharted 3. Some of the parts felt a bit out of place, but I have no clue how to edit/put together a film like this so great job to the guy who made it.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Godchild1020 said:
Am I the only one that thinks, the people the are fans of Sony's First Party games are more dedicated to the games then say games that are on another platform? While they don't sell as well, the people that do pick them up are more willing to use what they have to make such great videos, Example this one and the Killzone one.

Maybe I'm not looking hard enough. I don't want this post to start a flame war, if you think it will, please let me know and I will edit my whole post.

ah ffs this shit again!! U2 just passed 6m and U3 is well on its way to 7m. instead of guessing that ps3 exclusives dont sell, all it takes is a little search at the top right.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
Godchild1020 said:
Am I the only one that thinks, the people the are fans of Sony's First Party games are more dedicated to the games then say gamers that are on another platform? While they don't sell as well, the people that do pick them up are more willing to use what they have to make such great videos, Example this one and the Killzone one.

Maybe I'm not looking hard enough. I don't want this post to start a flame war, if you think it will, please let me know and I will edit my whole post.

ah ffs this shit again!! U2 just passed 6m and U3 is well on its way to 7m. instead of guessing that ps3 exclusives dont sell, all it takes is a little search at the top right.

Chill out, don't get you panties in a bunch.  CGI-Quality did a better job replying to me. I didn't mean it in a way that all PS3 games don't sell, they do sell in the long run and that is most important. The point of my comment was that the PS3 fan base of those games that do sell, are dedicated and are willing to show that they enjoy the games that they are playing. I wasn't saying they don't sell at all.

The fact is that the games sell slower means the player enjoys their time with their games instead of those who buy Halo or gears day one and don't try and show the greatness of the game. I don't see many gamers making videos like the one in the OP or the Killzone one that was on the PlayStation Blog. The PS gamers that buy the games enjoy them and show them off and try to make sure people know about them in a great and unique way.

Just because, you felt away by that little section in my comment, I'm going to remove it from my original post.

Around the Network
Godchild1020 said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
Godchild1020 said:
Am I the only one that thinks, the people the are fans of Sony's First Party games are more dedicated to the games then say gamers that are on another platform? While they don't sell as well, the people that do pick them up are more willing to use what they have to make such great videos, Example this one and the Killzone one.

Chill out, don't get you panties in a bunch.  CGI-Quality did a better job replying to me. I didn't mean it in a way that all PS3 games don't sell, they do sell in the long run and that is most important. The point of my comment was that the PS3 fan base of those games that do sell, are dedicated and are willing to show that they enjoy the games that they are playing. I wasn't saying they don't sell at all.

The fact is that the games sell slower means the player enjoys their time with their games instead of those who buy Halo or gears day one and don't try and show the greatness of the game. I don't see many gamers making videos like the one in the OP or the Killzone one that was on the PlayStation Blog. The PS gamers that buy the games enjoy them and show them off and try to make sure people know about them in a great and unique way.

Just because, you felt away by that little section in my comment, I'm going to remove it from my original post.

i get what your trying to say but please do. its not 2008.

Glad im not the only one loving it xD

Around may 2013 they say Sony will anounce there new console with the hardware info. Then at E3 Sony will say all the software details. Can't wait till for a KILLZONE 4 teaser at E3 for a little after luanch. If Uncharted continues I hope they make the story good like Drake's last adventure, if they make more then 4 then it should be Drake's and Elena's son. GT6 Prolegue at lunch makes the most sence to me or a new Wipeout. Sorry for going a bit too of topic. The U3 video was good. 😀

Mario_pana said:
Around may 2013 they say Sony will anounce there new console with the hardware info. Then at E3 Sony will say all the software details. Can't wait till for a KILLZONE 4 teaser at E3 for a little after luanch. If Uncharted continues I hope they make the story good like Drake's last adventure, if they make more then 4 then it should be Drake's and Elena's son. GT6 Prolegue at lunch makes the most sence to me or a new Wipeout. Sorry for going a bit too of topic. The U3 video was good. 😀

A son is too generic. Have a daughter.

..And name her Lara Croft.

OMFG, Drakes real name maybe is Blabla Croft? I MEAN ITS POSSIBLE!!

LOL

Aldro said:
Mario_pana said:

A son is too generic. Have a daughter.

..And name her Lara Croft.

OMFG, Drakes real name maybe is Blabla Croft? I MEAN ITS POSSIBLE!!

LOL

His real name is Bond...Drake Bond

now this video makes much more sense

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!