By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which will come out first: Xbox720 or PS4

Which will come out first: Xbox720 or PS4

Xbox 720 25 54.35%

PS4 21 45.65%

Total:46

Which will come out first: Xbox720 or PS4?  Try to explain your predictions if you can instead of just posting your hopes.

Around the Network

Obviously no one knows. They haven't even been announced.

If I was forced to guess one of them, I would have to guess PS4 simply because I want it to.

We have no idea at the moment. I have a feeling that Sony might surprise us though and come out first.

PS4, the 720 a week or 2 after. For historical reasons. Xbox 360 came out around december while PS3 launched mid november except for the delayed PAL regions.

No idea. I don't think this is something we can predict unless we hear of manufacturing issues and stuff... there really is no solid data to go off.

Around the Network

720. We've been hearing about it for way longer. The PS4 rumors only started coming out in the past year and Sony will still try to squeeze out few more months of PS4 sales to try to lower its overall losses.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I think 720, though I prefer to call it Xbox 8.

how about they come relatively at the same time

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Honestly, you could flip a coin and make a choice from that based off the 'information' we have at the moment.

I'd love 2 see the PS4 out first, can't wait I'm so keen for some next gen.

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector