By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - * User Rankings thread! Third week of January Edition! *

where am I ???

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
@ W29

This thread phails because you're not ranked? Oh, I see, but had you been ranked, this thread wouldn't have failed... right?

Same with you Mesoteto.

Get your profile views up, promise lesbian profile pictures or something, and maybe you will be on here next time.

@ W29 again, please don't curse, or I will have to report you

You do what you got to do. It seems you are just finding an easy way out of the situation by reporting. WOW

You have some small balls...lol

Grow up and take sarcasm. 

Wow, now we're going to insults?

I was just ranking the users by the only way possible.

Sarcasm generally involves writing "/sarcasm" or something to that extent. YOUUUUUUUUUUUU are finding an easy way out by acting like you were being sarcastic.

El Duderino said:
where am I ???

Apparently since your a legend like me on the site. You don't have enough profile views (which we are equal on) do obatin the User Ranking list...so this is nothing more but to acknowledge those that refresh their pages alot. 

Just move on El Duderino. 

DMeisterJ said:
Wow, now we're going to insults?

I was just ranking the users by the only way possible.

Sarcasm generally involves writing "/sarcasm" or something to that extent. YOUUUUUUUUUUUU are finding an easy way out by acting like you were being sarcastic.

Why do I have to write sarcasm? where as you can detect and you even apply sarcasm in all your posts just about.

Around the Network

I'm starting my own NICE thread where you vote for the best users of VGChartz.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

W29

Bitter much? Maybe you don't have a lot of profile views because you act ungreatful, and quite harsh, for reasons I don't know. i've done nothing to you.

DMeisterJ said:
@ W29

As you can see, he's not on there. Are you blind?

But I thought you said he needs to have high profile views?

good idea, but where am i?:p

@ W29

You write sarcasm because you have a problem with not being overly sarcastic, so you must tell people that. If you are being mildly sarcastic, which your post was, it leaves it open to interpretation.