By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "An Unbiased Review" Far Cry 3 (PC) - A JayWood2010 Review

Far cry 3 deserves Cod sales it is truly the best FPS ever........................After Killzone of course

Around the Network

Did not like the game, Its shallow and repetitive and way too easy. Gliding around and blowing shit up with the explosive arrow was fun for a while though. Crafting was terrible as it was way to easy to find whatever you needed. Nothing going on in the world, somebody drives by once in a while or a tiger attacks something. Stealth is the only fun way to play this game. The game has no personality of its own, Red Dead Meets Skyrim but no where near as good as it sounds.

For me its more like this:
Gameplay - 7..5
Story - 6.0
Voice Acting - 7.5 (Vaas was great and that's about it)
Graphics- 10.0
FPS Genre - ???

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Attoyou said:
Did not like the game, Its shallow and repetitive and way too easy. Gliding around and blowing shit up with the explosive arrow was fun for a while though. Crafting was terrible as it was way to easy to find whatever you needed. Nothing going on in the world, somebody drives by once in a while or a tiger attacks something. Stealth is the only fun way to play this game. The game has no personality of its own, Red Dead Meets Skyrim but no where near as good as it sounds.

Gameplay - 7..5
Story - 6.0
Graphics- 10.0
FPS Genre - ???

WTF!!! this game is F***ing awesome do you even like FPS's

Wander_ said:
Attoyou said:

Gameplay - 7..5
Story - 6.0
Graphics- 10.0
FPS Genre - ???

The Gun play was fantastic, but the world and enemies were just boring with no real challenge. The game can be fun when your fooling around but thats about it for me.  

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Attoyou said:
Wander_ said:

The Gun play was fantastic, but the world and enemies were just boring with no real challenge. The game can be fun when your fooling around but thats about it for me.  

Even though i disagree with you, i respect your opinion.