By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official I've Been Bitten Thread

Just thought it would be fun to have a thread where those of us that have bought the excellent ZombiU can post pictures of our zombiefied faces lol. Here's a couple of mine:

I was going to call it The Official I've Been Infected Thread but I didn't want anyone to post pictures of their genitals lololol.

One with glasses and one without...I make quite a scary zombie even if I do say so myself lol. Might try one clean shaven too at some point!

Around the Network

your one ugly zombie!! lol jk! but you can do that with the gamepad? thats one awesome feature indeed!! something weird about this game though is that the reviewers didnt seem to like it much but the users seem to love it, makes the game sound so much more interesting if you ask me

"I was going to call it The Official I've Been Infected Thread but I didn't want anyone to post pictures of their genitals lololol."

LMAO!

OT: Sadly, I don't have this game, or even this video game console yet. Looks like an awesome feature indeed. Hopefully more people will join in.

Fantastic KHlover lol

Around the Network
snowdog said:
Fantastic KHlover lol

Yeah, those pics turned out pretty nice. Too bad you can't seem to post them on Miiverse -_-

Wow, this game seems to morph people's faces into Zombies quite well... Impressive!

Yup, it's a really cool feature. I'd love it if those zombiefied faces randomly appeared in other people's games lol. That would be beyond cool!!!

Sacre Bluu!!!

And I thought Reggie's was creepy! Like he said, this really is cool!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

So is no one else playing..? Or are you all embarrassed cos me and KHlover are too handsome lol