By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Club Demo Is Up

And I love it. Don't expect your typical 3rd person shooter though. This is more of a gallery shooter arcade game than a Gears clone. I expect this to be a love it or hate it game. The linear path and score attack nature will turn off some, but if you enjoy a game where you constantly replay to up your score and get better then this is for you. Since it's a Bizarre Creations game, I'll go ahead and say that it's the geometry wars of 3rd person shooters, very addictive, fun and score based. If you like arcade shooters, this should be right up your alley, but there's enough freedom that it doesn't feel as archaic as actual light gun shooters so ppl who aren't into those may well end up liking this. Demo has 2 missions with 3 difficulties each. Final game will have all 8 characters, 18 levels each with their own set of missions, lots of variety for a pseudo arcade shooter.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

On XBL or PSN?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Xbox Live, it says it in his sig.

It's been out for a while on the EU PSN if you want to pick it up there.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

I been playing the demo for 3 weeks now on the UK PSN.

I agree it is alot funner then i thought it was gunna be. its stunt / tricked out/ third person shooter.

Keep that combo bar up

Around the Network

I thought the game sucked. =/ I have high hopes for devil may cry 4 though. Just around the corner!

Since Turok disappointed, this has replaced it as my 3rd February purchase, DMC and LO being the other two.

i'll probably rent it through gamefly

Support Sega, for once they publish a good game :p