By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "An Unbiased Review" Far Cry 3 - A Hawkeyejonjon review

why have they cut the price of this so quickly? its going for £22 at amazon and game.

Around the Network

The game is good but it probably has the most retarded AI I have ever seen.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

nnodley said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:
nnodley said:
Good review. I haven't finished the story yet so I didn't read that part. I have not encountered a glider taking a nose dive on its own yet. Everything else seems great to me. My favorite mission so far is when you use the flamethrower. That along with skrillex: make it bun dem featuring damien marley was just awesome, IMO.

Have you not played any multiplayer or co-op yet? I played one mission for the co-op and it was pretty good, it definitely helps add a little replayability to it. The one mutliplayer match that I played was also pretty good. It's one of the first multiplayers that I am actually wanting to play for a while

So far I'd give the game 9/10 and is my GOTY

I don't have the online pass so i don't know about the multiplayer but i really hate co-op but thats my opinion

That makes sense. I'm not a fan of co-op either but this one is good. 

I am a fan of co-op but i tried Far Cry 3 co-op and hated it. I wish co-op had the option to explore the whole island and have all the stuff thats in single player like memory cards to find, find letters of the lost, relics, etc. and i would have loved it. The difficulty is all over on the easiet difficulty level. Its just my opinion. Sorry for the confusion. 

Hawkeyejonjon said:
nnodley said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:
nnodley said:
Good review. I haven't finished the story yet so I didn't read that part. I have not encountered a glider taking a nose dive on its own yet. Everything else seems great to me. My favorite mission so far is when you use the flamethrower. That along with skrillex: make it bun dem featuring damien marley was just awesome, IMO.

Have you not played any multiplayer or co-op yet? I played one mission for the co-op and it was pretty good, it definitely helps add a little replayability to it. The one mutliplayer match that I played was also pretty good. It's one of the first multiplayers that I am actually wanting to play for a while

So far I'd give the game 9/10 and is my GOTY

I don't have the online pass so i don't know about the multiplayer but i really hate co-op but thats my opinion

That makes sense. I'm not a fan of co-op either but this one is good. 

I am a fan of co-op but i tried Far Cry 3 co-op and hated it. I wish co-op had the option to explore the whole island and have all the stuff thats in single player like memory cards to find, find letters of the lost, relics, etc. and i would have loved it. The difficulty is all over on the easiet difficulty level. Its just my opinion. Sorry for the confusion. 

Ah.  I see now. Having open world co-op would have been awesome, but I like it because of the decent story it has.  But, to each his own.