By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you actually own the game before recommending it to others?

Do you actually own the game before recommending it to others?

Yes 28 56.00%

No 6 12.00%

Usually 14 28.00%

Mostly BS-ing 0 0%

No vote. See results 2 4.00%

Total:50

How often do you tell others to buy games without actually played/own the game?

Around the Network

Never.. if a game is not good enough for me to own.. then it is not good enough for me to recommend.,

Nintendo Wii by generations...

1. Wii

2. Wii U

3. Wii O U

Predictions made by gamers concerning the current Nintendo line up of games.

Pikmen 3= Little Bump to nothing. (Got Little Bump)

Wind Waker HD= Won't sell anything (The explosion happened here and at one time 4 Wii U games was in the Amazon top 100)

Super Mario 3D World= Won't help at all looks cheap. (Currently the most sought after Wii U game and continuing the Wii U increase.)

Most of the time no but I do make exceptions if the game demands it, also I do mention that I haven’t played the game no point in talking up a storm of BS.

Yes or only when I've done of great deal of following a game. Usually by the time they release I might have had a chance to play a demo or a beta, view video reviews, read reviews, developer interviews, etc. If the game doesn't have much info out there, I can't really say much of anything for it.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Yes, if my computer is not good to play the game, but I've played it on somebody else's PC, i will recommend it if I like it.

Around the Network

I never recommend a game before I've played it myself

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

If I know what the other person likes, then I'll recommend it even if I don't like that genre/game.

By recommend, I mean telling them to check it out.

Gamegears said:
Never.. if a game is not good enough for me to own.. then it is not good enough for me to recommend.,

I agree.

I never recommend a game i havent played... and if i do i let the person know that its just word of mouth and i dont have the game.

99% of the time.