By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why Christianity is Fundamentally Flawed

My daughter died at 1. I will never know her beliefs and I do not think she did either (I did not know any belief system at 1). According to the flaws of Christianity, she is in heaven. But maybe she was a blasphemer that never had a chance to develop. Who knows?

01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01001001 01111001 01101111 01101100 01100001 01101000 00100001 00100000 01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101110 01101001 01110100 01111001 00100001 00100000

Around the Network

In this thread; 19 year old kid tries to believe he knows more about Christianity than anyone else.

Just curious, but why don't you take these arguments up on a legitimate philosophical/theological discussion forum instead of VGChartz, where few people are going to bother with you?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

to answer the OP questions. its rather simple, how u are brought up in life doesn't matter. whether its christian or atheist or whatever else. when you become an adult that knows right from wrong you and you alone must choose to believe in Jesus christ, that he died for your sins and accept him as your lord and savior. you don't earn a place in heaven its a free gift from God. this is where free will comes in, God gave us a choice to believe in him or not. up to you. any more questions feel free to ask.

GhaudePhaede010 said:
My daughter died at 1. I will never know her beliefs and I do not think she did either (I did not know any belief system at 1). According to the flaws of Christianity, she is in heaven. But maybe she was a blasphemer that never had a chance to develop. Who knows?

your daughter is in heaven. she will be taught about the Godhead. when she turns 100 years old in heaven she has a choice to make. believe in God or not. if she chooses not to she will die and go to hell. 

mrstickball said:
In this thread; 19 year old kid tries to believe he knows more about Christianity than anyone else.

Just curious, but why don't you take these arguments up on a legitimate philosophical/theological discussion forum instead of VGChartz, where few people are going to bother with you?

Well excuse me, but not once did I claim to know more about Christianity than anyone else. I just presented what I consider a major flaw in many Christians' reasoning and expected response. And the response that I have gotten so far is already more than sufficient.

Around the Network
phonyuser said:
to answer the OP questions. its rather simple, how u are brought up in life doesn't matter. whether its christian or atheist or whatever else. when you become an adult that knows right from wrong you and you alone must choose to believe in Jesus christ, that he died for your sins and accept him as your lord and savior. you don't earn a place in heaven its a free gift from God. this is where free will comes in, God gave us a choice to believe in him or not. up to you. any more questions feel free to ask.

You can't seriously believe that 99% of the adult population in the Middle East use their free will to believe in Islam, or that ~70% of all Americans use their free will to choose to believe in the Christian God and Jesus as their savior though. Environmental factors simply cannot be overlooked.

Your upbringing can shape major parts of your opinions and beliefs even after you are an adult.

in b4 ban

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
phonyuser said:

You can't seriously believe that 99% of the adult people in the Middle East use their free will to believe in Islam, or that ~70% of all Americans use their free will to choose to believe in the Christian God and Jesus as their savior though. Environmental factors simply cannot be overlooked.

Your upbringing can shape major parts of your opinions and beliefs even after you are an adult.

no i never said that. i was raised a catholic, i didnt stay that way. everyone on earth will hear about jesus before his return. your job as a christian is to spread the word to others. we have missionaries in the middle east right now doing just that. when they hear the the word they can accept it or not. some people will only get one chance to repent according to the bible.

Actually God predetermined who will enter heaven. But the only way we can enter and receive eternal life is by faith in Jesus. And if you read up on it you will find that there is actually a lot of evidence FOR Christianity. Yes, some people go to hell without ever hearing the gospel but that is why missionary's are sent so they may hear.

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

i own this thread