By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What did you or are you getting for "Christ"mas?

Socks. Underwear. A chocolate. That's what happens when you're 26 and you've been out of the house for 8 years.

I bought myself a whole batch (10 to be exact) Physics books for inspiration - that's pretty sweet.

Around the Network

Stop trying to steal my threads with your "early" attempts. Mine's been out for two weeks.

Pretty sure my boyfriend got me a Vita. Haven't opened it yet but that's my guess. Otherwise I probably got some shirts and ties from my mom. No idea what my dad got me yet. The biggest present is definitely the Vita, though.

I got a Kindle Paperwhite. Love it to death so far, especially since I have a bunch of eBooks on my PC already. The light system is incredible, so much better for reading than a normal display. I'll never need a lamp again.

Just asked for a new watch, a new belt, and some clothes...so I'm sure I'll get all that...but what else will be a real mystery. Will update you guys in about 10-12 hours once I'm awake and have opened presents.

Around the Network

I got a Black matte Nokia Lumia 920. It's bretty friggen awesome. Once my provider finally allows for 4G like every other bloody Aussie provider has been doing for months, I'll be set. Had no idea that some Xbox live Arcade games are on the app store. Might get me some Earth Worm Jim HD.

I just love how it comes with a built in MS Word and Excel, hate pulling out my ipad on public transport to type up my documents.

nothing...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

A heap of PS3 games and cash 2 go get me some VITA action!

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

- CDs: Phillip Phillips, Mumford & Sons, Arkells and Rolling Stones (greatest hits, but includes their 2 new singles from 2012)
- DVDs: First 3 seasons of Arrested Development, Key & Peele Season 1
- Sweet new Fossil watch
- Movie theatre gift card
- Clothing: new belt, three new long sleeve shirts, socks
- Couple calendars (a daily calendar and a regular one)
- Cookbook, and a regular book (but I don't read so it'll be wasted)
- Set of steak knives
- $250 cash

Nothing gaming related, some of the cash will definitely go to pre-ordering GTAV though. And that movie theatre gift card will def be to watch Django! I love Tarantino movies. 

Sennheiser HD203 headphones
A couple of Andrew Napolitano books
A book from the Forgotten Realms series
The last Artemis Fowl book (There's 8 now...)
Lord of the Rings: War in the North
An inflatable beard and mustache mints
Some cash

The books are from series that I have been reading since I was quite young (except the Napolitano books, I just want to read those). I also got a few other small things, like a new flash drive and a book light. And this handy cover for my windshield so that I don't have to scrape ice off of it in the mornings when I leave for work.