By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which collection are you most proud of?

Tagged games:

I'm back home for the holidays, and doing some cleaning and rearranging. And going through my closet i discovered a cardboard box filled with all the boxes for my N64 games. They're in almost perfect condition.

So it got me wondering. Is my N64 collection the best one I have? I think so. I've got about 50 games, almost all in great shape. Plus some rare carts like Conker's Bad Fur Day and the gold and holographic carts for Ocarina and Majora's Mask, respectively. Plus the boxes with inserts, plus all the manuals.

So what about you? Of what collection are you most proud? Genesis? Atari 2600? PS3? Do you have rare imports or limited edition cartridges?

Pictures would be great to see, too!

Around the Network

My PS1 games, probably, like Suikdoen I & II, Final Fantasy Tactics, Persona, Star Ocean, Lunar Complete, Soulcalibur, and Breath of Fire III. I seem to be missing all my main Final Fantasy games except FF IX, though. Hmm.

pokoko said:
My PS1 games, probably, like Suikdoen I & II, Final Fantasy Tactics, Persona, Star Ocean, Lunar Complete, Soulcalibur, and Breath of Fire III. I seem to be missing all my main Final Fantasy games except FF IX, though. Hmm.

I'm envious of Suikoden II. That game is tough to find. Keep that one safe!

I´m proud of my manga collection. All 42 DB-Mangas and all One Piece and Naruto mangas currently aviable in Germany^^

That would probably be my NES collection that I got from my granddad. The collection includes:

Super Mario Bros.

The Legend of Zelda

Duck Hunt

Ice Climber

Wrecking Crew

Rush 'n Attack

Top Gun

Gum Shoe

Clu Clu Land

Mach Rider

Trojan

Kung Fu

And that should be all. Overall I must say that they provided an awesome introduction to my gaming career.

Around the Network

Nice. At the moment it's a real mess for me because I live in a small flat and tried to get everything in here. I had to leave almost all consoles at my parents', though. Glad when I can finally move and arrange it nicely.

Example

As I said, I tried to get everything in so one of the cabinets looks like this, holding a lot of consoles, games hid behind others...

I think I'm most proud of my Dreamcast stuff. Owning a Divers 2000 CX-1

Ostro said:

Nice. At the moment it's a real mess for me because I live in a small flat and tried to get everything in here. I had to leave almost all consoles at my parents', though. Glad when I can finally move and arrange it nicely.

Example

As I said, I tried to get everything in so one of the cabinets looks like this, holding a lot of consoles, games hid behind others...

I think I'm most proud of my Dreamcast stuff. Owning a Divers 2000 CX-1

Nice set-up!

Is that Ikaruga for Dreamcast I see down there?

I had to look up the Divers 2000 thing. I had no idea that existed. And you own one? You are a lucky man :)

It would either be my collection of rocks, coins, or books

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Tough for me to just pick one favorite game collection. My top three will be:

1. SNES collection (over 160 games)
2. Xbox 360 collection (over 300 games)
3. PS2 collection (almost 300 games)
4. NES collection (almost 300 games)

My 500+ Comic book collection with a lot of first editions and monochromes