By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Puppy Luv spa and resort...a best seller among giants and Skaters :)

Hi I'm DanMar and I work for a company named Humagade. We're the maker of Puppy luv spa and resort.

What you are about to read is a shameless and probably pathetic attempt by myself to get the "VG regulars" tag so I can edit the profile of our games listed on VG Chartz. Since I don't want to bother the good people a VG chartz every time I want to edit something, I'd better get cracking and get the 100 posts.

Anyway we check VG chartz from time to time to see how our products perform and recently we notice that Puppy Luv was doing better than we expected. So we got all excited about it and started to use VG chartz filters to see how we compare against the competition. One cool filter is this one

It list all DS games published by Activision on VG chartz. What we found cool is that Puppy love, located at number 14 is Activision highest selling DS game that is not base on a movie license or Tony hawk; hence the title of the post...To that we say sweet

In closing I'd like to apologize to VG chartz if this post is out of line, but all I want to do is edit our games profile. So if there is any other way to be able to edit game profiles I'd like to know it.

Thanks to all who read the post, if you have questions and want to reply be my guest, I'll try to find time to answer.

1 down 99 to go.. Ciao

Around the Network

2 down 98 to go

your best bet to get 100 posts without just spamming this thread is to go to the "rate the avatar above you" thread or to go to the "say something about the person above you" thread and have some fun.

I managed my 100 posts in an elimination game, which is the only reason I started playing the elimination game. At least that way I wasn't blatantly spamming a thread which could get you banned which wouldn't be cool

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)