By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Friend selling PSVita with memory card for 130€ ! MInt condition. Should I get it?

Should I buy the Vita?

Yes! 57 76.00%

No! 14 18.67%

Results! 4 5.33%

Total:75

A friend of mine wants to sell his PSVita with memory card for 130 euros

I am kinda interested but the problem is  I have no Idea what really good (not overhyped) games will come out or are out  other than  Gravity Rush for example.  How does the Vitas future look like?

Should I buy the Vita and memory card for 130?

P.S. I already have the 3ds 360 Wii PS3 WiiU  and PC to game on.

Around the Network

Get it for 120 since you are his friend.  How big is the memory card?

i think its worth it, uncharted golden abyss, disgaea 3. ragnarok odyssey,persona 4 golden,unit 13,resistance burning skies , assassins creed 3 liberation are all good to great games for the psvita out now. there are some good games coming out next year, i think the future is bright, its just going too take awhile to really catch on, till a price drop comes. u wont regret your purchase at all :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

sethnintendo said:

Well he wants to sell it for 160 without memory card and offered me the vita with memory card for 130. 

I cant ask him about the memory card right now since he already went to bed because he has to get up early  it will have to wait 8 hours
but I will most likely only use it for savegames (im not really into digital games/downloads)

As a point of comparison, you can get one with a mem card and games in the $180-200 (135-150 Euros) range, if you're patient, via eBay.

(That's what I did: VIta, 4GB mem card with UMVC3, Lumines, and Katamari for $200, but there were comparable packs running around in that range for weeks, about a month ago.)

Around the Network
JazzB1987 said:
sethnintendo said:

Well he is trying to sell it on amazon for 160 without memory card and offered me the vita with card for 130. 

I cant ask him about the memory card right now since he already went to bed because he has to get up early  it will have to 8 hours  :)
  but I will most likely only use it for savegames (im not really into digital games/downloads)

Okay then get it but try to talk him down at least 10.  You are a friend so you should have some influence on him. 

I don't know what the conversion is but I just sold one on EBay for $160 US for a wifi Vita, 4gb memory card, and Wipeout 2048.  I picked up,the amazon Assassin's Credd bundle on Black Friday so I basically got my new one for free :)-

There are plenty of games to play on it. Persona 4 is awesome and so is Zero Hour.  Uncharted and Gravity rush are a lot of fun as well. With Playstation plus right now being able to get the instant game collection on it should make it an easy purchase. 

Just get it, that is a good deal. Get Uncharted golden abyss and gravity rush to start with

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

I guess I have already been overdoing it in this forum, but I can't recommend LBP Vita enough, imo it's the best game in the series.

Play it once and you will fall in love with it!