By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Enormous Xbox Marketplace sale starts this week

Nsanity said:

Free episode of The Walking Dead is now up: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/The-Walking-Dead/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584111de?DownloadType=Game&noSplash=1

Sweet.  I recommend it to anybody that likes a good story.  It's more of a cinematic experience than a game but still one of the most engaging titles I've played.  I'm gonna wrap up my playthrough before New Year's (lost all of my save data due to a glitch the first time).

Around the Network

Rock of ages was something I was not really interested in but for 200 points I could not resist...:s.

The Walking Dead deals added.

Bought the walking dead for 800 points total. (CAD 11.60)
I played the free episode yesterday and it was pretty good. Not yet goty material but definitely good enough to get the rest of the season.

This is more cheaper than everywhere else? Oh well I already have it :s

Around the Network

Today deals:

Crazy Taxi (800 > 200MSP) -4
The Splatters (800 > 200MSP) -
Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts [GoD] (1200/15$ > 800MSP/10$) -
Cars 2: The Video Game [GoD] (2400/30$ > 1600MSP/20$) -
Crash Of The Titans [GoD] (1600/20$ > 800MSP/10$) -

Toy story 3 (GOD) 1600> 800 MSP..

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
SaberSaurus said:

That's a pretty lackluster sale compared to PSN's not bad though,waaay better than most of their 2012 sales that's for sure.

Whats the PSN sale list?? 

12 days of Christmas sale in Europe. A bunch of newer games got their prices cut in half on a specific day.

You forgot to add Halo 4 for 200 points. Sweet deals. Gotta catch em' all. Go go NINTENDO POWER RANGERS MAGAZINE.

Dungeon Defenders - 600msp (was 1200)
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection - 400msp (was 800) (Two games tha are not on the official list).

You know that the disc release has some issues right? Some US residents were so fed up with the disc release that they just bought the game during the sale.