By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I over slept and missed school what do id do???

On tuesdays i dont have lesson 1 or 2 so i get a lie in  except i woke up and its now part way through lesson 4, what do i do, i really cant be bothered to go in but i know i should and more importantly what lie do i tell my parents.

Around the Network

You had diarhoea and shit your pants =P..

Thatmax said:

I over slept and missed school what do id do???

Post on message boards, apparently.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

I miss a lot of school but my parents now im brilliant so they do not really bother. (i'm not being smug about it :P)

Oh my, are we really your moral center and source of guidance? Because if so, you're screwed no matter what you do.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

If you were to study at home and get everything done. Tell you parents you did that because you accidentally slept in and didn't goof off playing video games or posting on the net, then they really have no reason to get upset.

If they do, then there is nothing you can do.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
If you were to study at home and get everything done. Tell you parents you did that because you accidentally slept in and didn't goof off playing video games or posting on the net, then they really have no reason to get upset.

If they do, then there is nothing you can do.

Thats not a bad idea, but how about i do go of playing games and posting on the web and say that i did work???

lol, i missed alot of school back in the day :P

skipping class when i was 15, ahh the memories. my parents never knew about it and neither did the school :O

you just have to learn how to cover it up.

Just tell them the truth.

Just tell your parents the truth... But if you have to lie tell them that you had/have a headache, chills, and a sore throat and that you thought it best to get the rest you needed so that hopefully it doesn't turn into a bad cold or flu.