By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - gametrailers: no more heroes review (8.2)

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29844.html

enjoy :)

EDIT: Why thank you so much for embedding it Stof!

Around the Network

Nice score, how did No More Heroes do in Japan as far as sales are concerned?

I'll wait to Naznatips buys it. Let me see what he says about it.

Nevermind the game only sold around 27k...eh?

This game could not even get into Japanese Wii Total Sales.

W29 said:
Nice score, how did No More Heroes do in Japan as far as sales are concerned?

I would post that picture of suda 51 on the street trying to sell toilet paper, but i guess "it sold like shit" works fine too.

Around the Network

Meh, sloppy review.

A good score still I thought a higher one..

The review was fine, they analyzed all the game's aspects, they showed all of the games merits and style as well as the bad points. The score kinda contradicts the review, though; from what they said during the whole video, I thought they were going for the 86-90 range. The thing that actually bugs me though, is that they gave RE:UC 7.9 which is really close to the 8.2... We'll see...

I'll definitely get the game though, long time since I played a game like this.

routsounmanman said:
The review was fine, they analyzed all the game's aspects, they showed all of the games merits and style as well as the bad points. The score kinda contradicts the review, though; from what they said during the whole video, I thought they were going for the 86-90 range. The thing that actually bugs me though, is that they gave RE:UC 7.9 which is really close to the 8.2... We'll see...

Um, no they didn't. Do you have the game? Obviously not. The game is one giant love letter to old-school gamers, and it is not mentioned by one word.

Stillwell said:
routsounmanman said:

Um, no they didn't. Do you have the game? Obviously not. The game is one giant love letter to old-school gamers, and it is not mentioned by one word.

Sjeezes calm down X_X. The game just release today...