By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox World investigates: The 14 game-changing features of Xbox 720

Man I can't help but get kind of excited for the next Xbox with rumors like these. Some of it sounds unrealistic though.

Either way, the next Xbox will be awesome.

Around the Network

Not a bad rumor round-up. I have to give the source credit for criticizing Microsoft when it was deserved, which wasn't what I expected given the name. If Microsoft doesn't change some aspects of their "walled garden" approach, then you might see some smaller developers skip the 720.

The augmented reality stuff could be a hit with casuals if it's flashy enough. It doesn't even have to be perfect, the general public rarely does research. WOW them enough and they'll rush out and buy it.

Not convinced any of that will translate into more fun game-play, however. We'll have to see. I keep thinking about how good they made Star Wars Kinect look when it was first shown at E3.

Also, does anyone really want a Windows 8 Metro interface?

Ultimately, though, none of this means anything until we see the beast in action. All of this might be true but it gives us no real concept of how well it pulls it off. Project Natal says to be cautiously optimistic.

While some of the features seems really cool, I'm afraid they all together can make the console too expensive at launch.

At least we know that MS is considering alternative models to sell the console.

So xbox world is closeing also what a shame. There are no good magiznes any more

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Wow, it's like that chess game the millennium Falcon.... Star Wars in the Living room? Yes please!