By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Phantom Pain is either MGS Ground Zeros or MGS5

Is this a new MGS game?

MGS Ground Zero 36 33.03%

MGS5 57 52.29%

No 16 14.68%

Total:109
JayWood2010 said:
AnarchyWest said:
JayWood2010 said:
brendude13 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Wouldnt it be MGS Zero? Why would he work on two titles at the same time? And if I recall Zeros is about Two Phantoms correct?

As I said before this will be about both Solid and Old snake.

Would Solid Snake be old enough? Not much time has passed since Peace Walker.

He is a clone.  Ground Zero is indicating this is where it all began.   This is where he will get cloned most likely and then Solid is born.  If I remember right the first trailer said two phantoms were born, which would be Solid and Solidus as they are Big Boss's clones.  I can't remember the first trailer all that much but I'm pretty sure this is what it'll be about.  Ground Zero is the beginning.

Solid & Liquid were born in 1972. Peace Walker took place in 1974 and the Ground Zero's trailer appears to be a direct sequel to PW probably taking place within the same year. So Solid and Liquid have already been born for at least two years.

Yes but for all we know they could be kept in a lab.  

When did they say 1972 by the way?  I never have heard this.  And when was MGS1?  This should be what it would be leading to.  I know for a fact Big Boss is in Ground Zeros after Peace Walker because of the MSF logo he has on him. And this will be him meeting solid.  Just a prediction but I believe in some way Big Boss and Solid are both in this game

MGS1 introduces the LET project (clones of BB) which took place in 1972. MGS1 takes place in 2005. Yes, your right Big Boss is in Ground Zeros it appears to be a direct sequel (very little time gap) to Peace Walker which took place in 1974. I think it's possible the clones of BB can make an appearance or at least will be referenced in some way.  

Around the Network
AnarchyWest said:
JayWood2010 said:
AnarchyWest said:
JayWood2010 said:
brendude13 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Wouldnt it be MGS Zero? Why would he work on two titles at the same time? And if I recall Zeros is about Two Phantoms correct?

As I said before this will be about both Solid and Old snake.

Would Solid Snake be old enough? Not much time has passed since Peace Walker.

He is a clone.  Ground Zero is indicating this is where it all began.   This is where he will get cloned most likely and then Solid is born.  If I remember right the first trailer said two phantoms were born, which would be Solid and Solidus as they are Big Boss's clones.  I can't remember the first trailer all that much but I'm pretty sure this is what it'll be about.  Ground Zero is the beginning.

Solid & Liquid were born in 1972. Peace Walker took place in 1974 and the Ground Zero's trailer appears to be a direct sequel to PW probably taking place within the same year. So Solid and Liquid have already been born for at least two years.

Yes but for all we know they could be kept in a lab.  

When did they say 1972 by the way?  I never have heard this.  And when was MGS1?  This should be what it would be leading to.  I know for a fact Big Boss is in Ground Zeros after Peace Walker because of the MSF logo he has on him. And this will be him meeting solid.  Just a prediction but I believe in some way Big Boss and Solid are both in this game

MGS1 introduces the LET project (clones of BB) which took place in 1972. MGS1 takes place in 2005. Yes, your right Big Boss is in Ground Zeros it appears to be a direct sequel (very little time gap) to Peace Walker which took place in 1974. I think it's possible the clones of BB can make an appearance or at least will be referenced in some way.  

Well there goes my prediction.  Maybe grey fox then, but that is the only other person i can think of.