By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Trials Evolution sells 1 million

lol yes it is much like Excitebike but yes this game is amazing. You don't have a 360 do you? What about a reliable gaming PC? I believe it is coming to steam soon if you ever want to pick it up

Around the Network
Nsanity said:
Arguably the best XBLA game this year.

I'd agree with that.  A lot of people would argue with Mark of the Ninja, FEZ, and Minecraft but I'd still give the nod to Trials.

Reminded me more of Elaso Mania. Crazy game!

Weird that Microsoft didn't buy red lynx and let ubi buy them quite odd

epicberserk said:
Weird that Microsoft didn't buy red lynx and let ubi buy them quite odd

Microsoft tends not to buy companies. They tend to buy exclusives or timed exclusives more than anything

Around the Network

I know but red lynx was no one just a new indie studio just like twisted pixel until Microsoft came around and supported so surprised they didn't buy both instead just twisted p

I am one of those million. Amazing game, would be best downloadable game of the year for me had it not been for another XBLA gem called Mark of the Ninja.

Out of the 4 XBLA arcade games I bought this year, this one takes the cake. TWD is a close second and Alan Wake being third but I Am Alive was just garbage. I can't believe I even admitted to buying it.

Such a good game, but I'm stuck on it. I refuse to move on to the next track until I get a faultless gold and I'm buggered if I can beat 'Gigatrack' without at least 1 fault.

hollabackenny said:
Out of the 4 XBLA arcade games I bought this year, this one takes the cake. TWD is a close second and Alan Wake being third but I Am Alive was just garbage. I can't believe I even admitted to buying it.

Eh don't be hard on yourself haha I Am Alive looked good when they first showed it years ago.