By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Question for Mega Man fans

Which one is more enjoyable?

Mega Man X 18 78.26%

Mega Man X2 5 21.74%

Total:23

I'm about to purchase either Mega Man X or Mega Man X2 for the Virtual Console, but I have never played either of them. Which one is the most enjoyable?

Around the Network

X

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

get both

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Megamen fans are still alive?

X has better music and it's the beginning of the story. X2 has better graphics. I recommend you to get both lol, but first get X.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network

Both is not an option, not enough points. I heard X2 has better graphics but which game has the best level design and bosses?

AndrewWK said:
Megamen fans are still alive?

I know right Capcom has been doing there best to kill them off

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Both

Both are very similar, X2 is probably better in level design as it's a sequel. However, I recommend you to get the first one. X2 continues the story of X, so you'll probably won't understand a few things or at least you'll know the characters first.

Both are excellent games anyway, but I'll go with the first one as I liked the music more.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

X2 is the better one, but X is where it starts. Start with X, then when you have more points and you like it, move onto X2.

If you only intend on ever playing one, just get X2.