By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game are you looking forward to the most in 2013?

What game are you most excited for in 2013? For me, I'm really looking forward to The Last of Us. I'm a sucker for a game with a great story and I'm sure Naughty Dog will deliver on that. I'm hopeful that they'll bring the controls up to standard this time around which would make for an amazing game.

What are you guys looking forward to? It can be 360, PS3, PC, Wii U. Whatever's getting you jazzed at the moment haha.

Around the Network

God of War: Ascension is the game I'm most excited for by light-years. I'm a sucker for a great story as well as great gameplay and Sony Santa Monica have never disappointed their many millions of dedicated fans before. I can't wait to see more of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 this Friday, the first game is amazing and the second can only be better! The only other game I'm interested in is Bioshock Infinite but I'm starting to lose interest. I would also say I'm excited for Watch Dogs but I want to know more about it, what platforms it's on for example.

Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm; for consoles only...Gears, Dead Space, Tomb Raider

Grand theft auto 5

Around the Network

South Park, followed by Bioshock Infinite

Same game every year :P.

3DS:

Fire Emblem
Animal Crossing

PS3:
Final Fantasy XIV
Lightning Returns
Tomb Raider

Wii U:
Pikmin 3
Monster Hunter

Bayonetta 2!!!! I LOVED the first one and I cant wait anymore!!!!!!!!!

Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite, I'm a bit worried about both though.