By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which Internet Browser do you use most frequently?

Answer the damn question!

Chrome 146 43.45%

Firefox 118 35.12%

Internet Explorer 31 9.23%

Safari 13 3.87%

Opera 26 7.74%

Other 2 0.60%

Total:336

Safari, because I nearly only have Macs.

On Windows though, I use Firefox, IE is balls.

Around the Network
insomniac17 said:

When the screen is maximised, the Firefox button is on the same line as the tabs. It is much like Chrome, but it keeps the separate search/address bar. Firefox is much, much better than it was during the 3.x releases. 

Interesting....maybe I'll try it out to fiddle with the customization options. It looks a lot better than I remember. Just wish the search bar and address bar were joined as one. 

Ctrl-Shift-N

PSP Lifetime more than PSV+3DS Lifetime.

I use Firefox and internet explorer. I don't like Chrome, it's interface is too spartan.

Jay520 said:
iFlow said:
Remember reading that intelligent people are more likely to use Chrome....I'm one of the,.

one of the what?

Lol, sorry. I guess I didn't see my own typo. "I'm one of them"

Referring to the "intelligent" people who are more likely to pick Chrome over others.

Around the Network

generally if you want real stats on browsers DON'T use w3schools. It is heavily biased towards the type of audience that browses their site. Use something like net applications stats.

iFlow said:
Jay520 said:
iFlow said:
Remember reading that intelligent people are more likely to use Chrome....I'm one of the,.

one of the what?

Lol, sorry. I guess I didn't see my own typo. "I'm one of them"

Referring to the "intelligent" people who are more likely to pick Chrome over others.

Does Chrome have automatic spell check?  You should have been made aware of the spelling mistake.  However, when replying to people on Firefox on this site the spell check isn't automatically selected.  I must highlight all the words and right click to check spelling.  However, it is selected when I type a normal reply.

sethnintendo said:

Does Chrome have automatic spell check?  You should have been made aware of the spelling mistake.  However, when replying to people on Firefox on this site the spell check isn't automatically selected.  I must highlight all the words and right click to check spelling.  However, it is selected when I type a normal reply.

Spell check doesn't seem to activate on any Javascript enabled text boxes. So, in the quick reply box at the bottom of this page, spell check works. But when using Rich Text replies (like I'm doing with this post), it doesn't seem to work. 

Firefox on my pc and chrome on my phone and tablet. I selected Firefox as I use it all day everyday at work.

Jay520 said:

Interesting....maybe I'll try it out to fiddle with the customization options. It looks a lot better than I remember. Just wish the search bar and address bar were joined as one. 

I think they keep them separate as part of the search deal with Google. I could be wrong on that though. You could use it as an easy way of having quick access to two search engines at once (like having Google set as your default, then setting the search bar to something else). I use DuckDuckGo's !bangs for that though.