By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VERY BAD day for U.S. stock markets tomorrow?

I wouldn't be surprised to see a major drop in stock prices in the U.S. stock markets tomorrow.  Seeing what's happening in the rest of the World must be giving a lot of people the jitters.  Anyone care to guess how bad it's going to be tomorrow?

Around the Network

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=15074&start=0#end

That thread is talking about all world markets but particularly the ones outside of the U.S... I'm more curious about the reaction the U.S. markets will have tomorrow.

I really hope the US stocks fall more then 10%. They are the ones to blame! And since the Wall Street was closed today we won't notice anything of tomorrow's drop-off on the US stockmarket because they are gonna get what happened to Asia and Europe today! Die in your Kapitalism America!

THE NETHERLANDS

I agree, stock prices are going to drop tomorrow and a lot of people are going to try and sell. Recession here we come! Hopefully this won't effect the video game market too much...

Around the Network
StarcraftManiac said:

I really hope the US stocks fall more then 10%. They are the ones to blame! And since the Wall Street was closed today we won't notice anything of tomorrow's drop-off on the US stockmarket because they are gonna get what happened to Asia and Europe today! Die in your Kapitalism America!

That's pretty nasty starcraft... you should never wish a recession on any nation. It ruins millions of lives, and is a miserable situation for anyone.

Edit: Also, you can't really blame an entire nation of millions of innocent people on the decisions of its leaders. 

StarcraftManiac said:

That is a pretty awful thing to say.

probably more then -7%

naznatips said:
StarcraftManiac said:

That's pretty nasty starcraft... you should never wish a recession on any nation. It ruins millions of lives, and is a miserable situation for anyone.

Edit: Also, you can't really blame an entire nation of millions of innocent people on the decisions of its leaders.

This has nothing to do with the government. this crisis is caused by thousands of americans behaving irresponsible with their finances and living over their budget. plus, the us finance sector being dumb and greedy.

for this irresponsible behaviour, the entire world will have to suffer a recession.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

recession is 2 Q right?