By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Metal Gear Solid 4 finally coming to 360 ?

lol that was the last exclusive I bought the ps3 for...

Around the Network
VGKing said:
Wasn't there a a little jab against the 360 in MGS4? They would have to edit that out if they ever port it :D
Anyway at this point I don't think it would matter if it makes it over....just like it doesn't matter that Mass Effect 1 is finally coming to PS3.

Too little, too late.

it was about the ps2 and it limit tech wise but fanboys decided to use the joke against the 360 instead

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I would buy it on the 360. But how big is it again? 50 gigs? I think the new 360 discs are only 8 gigs. So in It'ts current state thats like 6 .5 discs... lol.

My guess is they could compress the audio and lower the CGI like in FFX13 where the cutscenes were slightly less pretty and fit it onto 3 discs.

It's just that simple.

MonstaMack said:
I would buy it on the 360. But how big is it again? 50 gigs? I think the new 360 discs are only 8 gigs. So in It'ts current state thats like 6 .5 discs... lol.

My guess is they could compress the audio and lower the CGI like in FFX13 where the cutscenes were slightly less pretty and fit it onto 3 discs.

MGS4 has no CGI.

If there is someone who wants to play this game still can't afford a ps3, the 360 version will come with many discs yes.

Turkish said:
MonstaMack said:

MGS4 has no CGI.

If there is someone who wants to play this game still can't afford a ps3, the 360 version will come with many discs yes.

I did'nt know, so assuming all in game engine.

Anyways It's not about buying a PS3. I already have a gaming PC with Steam and a 360, and 3DS as my handheld. If you work 40+ hours a week It's harder to get free time to spend on all these systems. I'm content with one console and one handheld and having a PC, so if it doesn't come to the 360 I just don't buy it.

It's just that simple.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Halo4warduntodawn said:
kowenicki said:
VGKing said:
Wasn't there a a little jab against the 360 in MGS4? They would have to edit that out if they ever port it :D
Anyway at this point I don't think it would matter if it makes it over....just like it doesn't matter that Mass Effect 1 is finally coming to PS3.

Too little, too late.

Too little too late?  I hope they listen to you and scrap any plans.

i doubt most want it.  Turgid. 

Woah cowboy!!

TURGID
Adjective:

1. Swollen and distended or congested: "a turgid and fast-moving river".
  2. (of language or style) Tediously pompous or bombastic: "some turgid verses on the death of Prince Albert".

Synonyms:

swollen - puffy - tumid - pompous - bloated - inflated

I think number 2 there sums up Kojima and his games pretty well. 

Snatcher is a good game, it's a pity that he has gone downhill since then.

MB1025 said:
Can I get some game play with my cut scenes?

Can I get a website without clueless trolls?

MGS4 is in the top 5 games of this generation, across all consoles/PC.

User has been banned for this post ~Barozi

Pesmerga7551 said:
MB1025 said:
Can I get some game play with my cut scenes?

Can I get a website without clueless trolls?

MGS4 is in the top 5 games of this generation, across all consoles/PC.

lol in what world....such a disappointment in all fronts

5 discs

kowenicki said:

i doubt most want it.  Turgid.

I still want to get my copy this holidays.