By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vita Black Friday Mega Deal Confirmed by Amazon - Will you jump on it?

you can apparently still buy it from here

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_366769622_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000855101&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=0TSMXB0FNV9VWHHXE1B9&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1428425062&pf_rd_i=B002I0JZOC

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

ohhhhhh~~~~~ tempting, so very tempting.

Thank you, your order has been placed.
An e-mail confirmation has been sent to you. New! Sign up for delivery updates by text for this and future orders.

:)

Cub said:
I hate you guys....

Trust me, people who say the Vita is dead clearly don't own the machine. It's amazing.

btw peeps don't worry if you ordered earlier

"Yep - @kacex - everyone who bought today gets the bonus. Will come in a bounceback email."

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

fuck 200 dollars after tax, arrrrr, ah well, maybe next black friday T_T I recently got the Wii U and like 2500 rounds of 9mm ammo so I can't really do this lol

Wagram said:
Cub said:
I hate you guys....

Trust me, people who say the Vita is dead clearly don't own the machine. It's amazing.

I totally want:

Tearaway (I totally forgot about this, thanks Rafael!!!)

LBP

Puppeteer (this will get ported , I am 100% sure)

Persona 4

Patapon  (I can get that , right?)

Wipeout.

I might like gravity rush and I am sure I won't complain about all the other games I'll get for free hehe.

You are now connected to P Kemuel Michael from Amazon.com.
Me:I'm curious about the promotion package time of effect. I was in a forum earlier and a person posted that the promotion doesn't go into effect until after 12:00 pm this afternoon. I bought this bundle with the promotion price before 12:00 pm. Will I get all that is included the promotion?
Oh,and Hello. Sorry for not greeting you first.
P Kemuel Michael:Hello, my name is Kemuel.
Could you provide the order number?
Me:Good day to you sir.
103-xxxxxxx-xxxx672
P Kemuel Michael:Thanks for the information.
Are you referring to this item
Assassin's Creed III Liberation PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi Bundle ?
Me:Yes sir.
P Kemuel Michael:Thanks for confirming.
May I place you on wait for a minute while I look into this for you?
Me:Take your time. I'll be here.
P Kemuel Michael:Sorry for the delay.
Please give me a few more moments.
Me:I'm still here. Take your time.
P Kemuel Michael:I've checked and see that the promotional codes for the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale downloadable game, 3-month PS+ trial and $10 credit toward Assassin's Creed III for Xbox360 or PS3 will be sent via email within 3 day after your order ships.
Me:Thank you very much Kemuel.
P Kemuel Michael:You're welcome.
Me:May I have permission to post this on a forum so other people don't come asking about this?
P Kemuel Michael:I request you to check the terms and conditions, since this is clearly mentioned in this.
I hope I've been able to help you. Would there be anything else I can help you with?
Me:Which term of conditions are you referring to?
P Kemuel Michael:http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_366762622_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1000855101&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=143PMPZ7DVM2DK2FAN2V&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1428375222&pf_rd_i=B002I0JZOC
Please check the terms and conditions on this link.
Me:The terms only say: For today only.
I'll go ahead and keep this for my records.
P Kemuel Michael:Certainly, Alejandro.
Me:Thank you for everything. Have a good Friday.

pezus said:

PlaystationLifestyle:

Earlier today we reported on a leaked deal about an incredible upcoming discount for the PlayStation Vita via Amazon’s Gold Box Deals. Now, it has been confirmed, along with a bunch of other details.

An Amazon rep took to Reddit to talk about the deal, highlighting that it’ll include a full 3 months of PS+ rather than the originally believed 1 month:

Yes, this deal is happening.
Details:

• White PlayStation Vita (Wi-fi)
  • Retail copy of Assassin’s Creed III Liberation
  • 4GB Memory Card
  • Download code for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (Vita)
  • 3 months of PlayStation Plus
  • $10 Gift Card good towards Assassin’s Creed 3 (360/PS3)
  • $179.99

He also commented on fears that it would be as low in stock as lighting deals which, like their name suggests, are over in a flash:

It’ll go live on our gold box page at noon PST in the Deal of the Day slot. We’ve got way more inventory for this than we do for any of our four-hour Lightning Deals, but don’t plan to wait six hours and still get your hands on one.

With the PS+ subscription, it means you’ll also get these games for free for 3 months (plus what ever comes out on Plus during that time):

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Gravity Rush

WipEout 2048

Jet Set Radio

Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack

Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions (PSP)

Although you might want to buy a bigger memory card.

To get the Vita you’ll need to head on over to this page at Noon PST. Will you take advantage of this offer?

hey P. do you have a Vita?

I ordered mine off the bundle page, glad everyone has confirmed you will still get the codes even if it wasn't ordered off the gold box page. Was tempted to get the Saturday shipping, but I can wait.