By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

DarkThanatos said:
mantlepiecek said:
DarkThanatos said:

@Bolded. How is it not? It's not a difficult bit of logic to follow.... 

@ Italic You have made all these statements about my scumminess, but as yet I don't think I've seen a single one. Even when you say "this post is not reasonable" you have not said why. I genuinely don't mind if you think I'm scum and have reasons, but you simply haven't given any. Which is a different situation because now you are putting pressure on without evidence, and so depriving town of the chance to make up their own mind. 

FoS Mantle

Yes. Now point out where I am putting pressure on you, thereby depriving town of the chance to make up their mind. Let us keep the evidence thing aside for some moments.

Really? You want me to point it out? Jees. I guess I better undelete the massive walls of text between you and Prof which was often about me. I guess I should also mention your vote on me, your saying that most of Profs arguments for my town case to be a town actually make me more suspcious. Your Suspicion of me and refusal to explain why except "not because of MJ"... 

That wasn't even a question, it was so obvious. 

And ah yes, evidence aside. Convienent, but not unexpected. Giving you some time to think of some maybe? 

Except...you know that prof started it with his question, and not just me. My vote on you was done without any explanation - so no pressurizing the town without evidence there.

Whereas prof is concerned, he asked me, I answered. And I have "evidence" which is basically how you have answered back to my questions and your play this entire day.

So yes, I am not "pressurizing town without evidence".

Around the Network

All at the same time, I admit this is a rather weak case against miz - newb tells and weird behavior.

The only other thing we have against him is that he is one of the two claimed robins. But I don't want to meta.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Prof, when you do get time answer the ABC vs Radish question.

I just came to think that 'what if haxton knowingly hinted at him having powers, just like NTC, so that everyone would think it a n00b mistake - just like NTC...?' What do you guys think? Too far fetched?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

hatmoza said:
mantlepiecek said:
hatmoza said:
miz1q2w3e said:

HoS @Hatmoza

Reason: What kind of a reaction is that? He went from following my votes + curious --> me suspecting him --> defensive --> me pointing his defensiveness out --> full on super aggression at me.

I didn't do anything that would make him flip like this. He basically went from what I assume was neutral, to all that almost instantly after I started suspecting him and then pointed out his change of tone.

You know, for someone who accused me of being defensive, you should really look over your last half dozen of your posts and get a good laugh at your own expense.

Does Miz fit your newb scum tells?

Woah mind blown.

I was just questioning whether I should share my newb tells or not because I found quite a few.

1-overly active newb that knows the ropes in-and-out of mafia. Linkz,F-F, and noname were like that their first game and scum.

2-Overall very cautious to vote, uses FoS and HoS in gradual succesion.

He didn't use the " I have real life other than mafia ya know" excuse yet but I could swear one other newb said that. That's almost always scum I kid you not.

Alright then, give me a chance to explain these.

1- I am excited to be participating in this for the first time. Plus I want to expand my post count by spamming.

2- False. If you recall, I wasn't cautious with these at all at first. I handed those out left and right at first. Then I saw everyone was being cautious about theirs, so I slowed down mine a bit. I am a fast learner.

3- I do have a real life other than Mafia, but I really like playing so I don't care atm.

It's weird giving such straightforward replies, but I can't let you convince anyone that I'm scum. I can't believe how hard you're pushing this, based on nothing no less.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
All at the same time, I admit this is a rather weak case against miz - newb tells and weird behavior.

The only other thing we have against him is that he is one of the two claimed robins. But I don't want to meta.

You were attacking me for nothing, just because I was onto you, but thought this was making you look bad, so you stopped?

[edit: not liking this one bit]

The talk between mantle and prof is interesting to read. Too bad I'm really tired but I'm going to try to write my opinions on http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4911612 (mostly related to the meta part)

mantle, don't know if you noticed but this round had since pretty much the beginning enough material to get people to talk about meta and using the meta for whatever purposes they had. I think you have to admit that the meta discussion just caused (unnecessary) confusion for us. If played properly, mafia can literally control town with meta. I'm new to the concept of meta but I think what i said is true.

and about this part:
The people who were actually talking flavor were the likes of mario(poisoner), zero(town), yourself(lol), and maybe a couple of others. The scum team - tabaha, DT, spurge, did NOT talk meta/flavor much, if at all. SO much for your "Scum would try and talk meta" argument.

At least for the part that mentions me, I didn't have any decent amount of info to talk meta/flavor. Totally different from this round.

And nope, I'm not defending anyone here

EDIT: ended the [ i ]

damn forgot to close the [ i ]

Whats the problem mantle?
Because i choose radish over abc?
Im not surr that really deserves an answer. Ive already hos'ed abc.
Abc is a suspect, so is rad.
Theyve both done the same thing, but radish i feel is looking more to draw mislynches by focusing on slips he cant even see, that abc hasn't YET.
Now rafish says "oh yeah flavor is useless" now that I've valled him out on it.
I don't know what else to tell you.

Just posting so the whole thread isn't italic. Test.

edit: crap.

edit2: @tabaha: fix your post.