By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

miz1q2w3e said:
TruckOSaurus said:
So who should we lynch today to prevent us some headaches for the days to come? Zero, spurge, HappyD, prof?

I thought HappyD never played with you guys before. Why mention him?

HappyD has played 2 or 3 games before, in the first one he made around 500 posts during Day One which ended with his lynch. That's what I was referencing there.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
Explanation for me mantle?

I get the impression that you are being dishonest with your scum lists.

oooooh that's a very bad comment mantle, I don't like it one bit.

It is extremely vague.

first of all, they are genuine. second of all, you know I am a dishonest player as town. Very very bad mantle.

I think ninetailschris is lurking right now, or he doesn't understand that he's supposed to try and particpate even after he's voted

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
theprof00 said:

It is extremely vague.

first of all, they are genuine. second of all, you know I am a dishonest player as town. Very very bad mantle.

All I read here was vagina. Damn your avatar! :)

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
Explanation for me mantle?

I get the impression that you are being dishonest with your scum lists.

It is extremely vague.

All I know is I think you are lying. Your list is hilarious - no analysis, nothing. On pure meta basis, you are scum because you are playing different. However it's not just different - you actually think DT/Tabaha are town, and gave a reasoning for DT that felt rushed. Yeah, my answer was vague but that's how I answer sometimes.

You were not the person I was looking into at that time. So I felt no reason to explain my reasons.

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:
Stop spoiling the show for people who haven't seen it yet!

By "the show" do you mean Demolition Man?  I don't think you need to worry about spoiling it. 

lol, no, I mean madoka

TruckOSaurus said:
miz1q2w3e said:
TruckOSaurus said:
So who should we lynch today to prevent us some headaches for the days to come? Zero, spurge, HappyD, prof?

I thought HappyD never played with you guys before. Why mention him?

HappyD has played 2 or 3 games before, in the first one he made around 500 posts during Day One which ended with his lynch. That's what I was referencing there.

I see. Sorry, then. He posted something implying he this was his first time, and I didn't bother checking.

Nachomamma8 said:
1. These reads aren't set in stone quite yet. I like developing lots of reads early because it usually gets people thinking a bit more about people that they wouldn't otherwise think about.

2. What's scummy about FF to you? I don't remember him posting anything in this thread, save for a promise that he'll catch up soon.

3. My list lacks myself, hap the chap, Final Fan, and Truck. I forgot to add Truck to the townlist, but hap and Final Fan have not posted anything that allows me to get even a weak read on them. I didn't put myself on the list because that would have been useless.

1. Well, I assumed as much, but I still think it is a bit too early for even that. I'm not going to tell you how to play though, so carry on.

2. Exactly, he hasn't posted much at all. Scum FF usually lurks a lot.

3. Indeed. I figured you just didn't have reads on the ones you omitted and obviously you wouldn't include yourself. I was just questioning Tabaha. He said you missed yourself, but you actually missed a few more than that, which he didn't seem to notice.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

miz1q2w3e said:

You think the 'vigilante' kills without knowing what team their target is? How did you know that?

Same question @radishhead.

FoS @both of you (mario and radish). Reason: The rest of us (rightfully imo) assumed he was killed by scum, and that they meant to kill stefl, knowing he was town.

Yes that is how it works. Everyone knows that.

You assumed wrong as did others then. Also, by the "rest of us" who are you referring to? I have only seen you make this mistake.

Nintendo still doomed?

DanneSandin said:

Yes, I know that flavors don't match and that's why I'm confused about MJ. Every one else we know about are side kicks. MJ isn't. Do you know what that means? Or are you sure it means jack shit?

Who would you consider Spiderman's sidekick?

Also, no, it doesn't mean anything if names were randomly assigned just like roles. I have already stated this.

Nintendo still doomed?