By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

hatmoza said:
happydolphin said:
hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
spurgeonryan said:
Hatmoza is cursed with getting scum roles.

If he is I'll figure it out pretty soon ^^

I think we have our dumbass day killer right here.

Explain what this post was supposed to mean.

If he is, he must've hit the wrong target. :P I think he was aiming for you, but hit Stefl instead.

I have strong reason to believe he did try to kill me, yes.

If I had tried to kill you, wouldn't that mean I was bussed or something like that? And wouldn't that mean we got another day timer around?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
A Bad Clown said:

So superhero sidekicks can be vanilla in this game...so I'm wondering if the more notable sidekicks get actual roles? And where does that leave someone like Mary-Jane?

Sorry I'm late to the party; been busy these last two-three days... As far as I can tell Bucky is pretty notable as Cap Ams sidekick, isn't he? And that was who stefl was, right? So if Bucky, a some what profilic sidekick, has no role, then perhaps MJ could be anything... Right now I'm confused whether or not MJ could be town...

Actually, I'm Bucky, Stefl was Free Spirit

Yoshiya said:
DanneSandin said:
A Bad Clown said:

So superhero sidekicks can be vanilla in this game...so I'm wondering if the more notable sidekicks get actual roles? And where does that leave someone like Mary-Jane?

Sorry I'm late to the party; been busy these last two-three days... As far as I can tell Bucky is pretty notable as Cap Ams sidekick, isn't he? And that was who stefl was, right? So if Bucky, a some what profilic sidekick, has no role, then perhaps MJ could be anything... Right now I'm confused whether or not MJ could be town...

Actually, I'm Bucky, Stefl was Free Spirit

Damn! That's right, isn't it?! sorry about the mix up... Yeah, Free Spirit I've never heard of...

miz1q2w3e said:
happydolphin said:
hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
spurgeonryan said:
Hatmoza is cursed with getting scum roles.

If he is I'll figure it out pretty soon ^^

I think we have our dumbass day killer right here.

Explain what this post was supposed to mean.

If he is, he must've hit the wrong target. :P I think he was aiming for you, but hit Stefl instead.

It would fit with the noob theory. He scrolled through the thread and saw people weren't that suspicious of hatmoza, so he went with someone else.

The thing is, there are people who have more FoS's on them than stefl. Why kill him?...

stefl didn't really come across as scum to me tbh... I found all Cap Ams side kicks equally scummy :p

DanneSandin said:
A Bad Clown said:

FoS: Danne

This line of thinking leads nowhere. It has been explicitly stated in the OP that names and roles don't match, Mario even quoted it not too long ago.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

It would fit with the noob theory. He scrolled through the thread and saw people weren't that suspicious of hatmoza, so he went with someone else.

The thing is, there are people who have more FoS's on them than stefl. Why kill him?...

stefl didn't really come across as scum to me tbh... I found all Cap Ams side kicks equally scummy :p

Should I deduce that you thought that none of Captain America sidekicks came across as scum to you or did you just contradict yourself?

Signature goes here!

tabaha said:

as if that could prove anything

who said anything about proving >.> You asked me a question I already answered dummy.

TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
A Bad Clown said:

FoS: Danne

This line of thinking leads nowhere. It has been explicitly stated in the OP that names and roles don't match, Mario even quoted it not too long ago.

Yes, I know that flavors don't match and that's why I'm confused about MJ. Every one else we know about are side kicks. MJ isn't. Do you know what that means? Or are you sure it means jack shit?

miz1q2w3e said:
mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Can we by any chance have your reasons for your suspicions on tabaha today?

Yes, of course. He has been trying to shove suspicion on others with weird reasoning and/or jumping on others' reasoning.

He did that to zero I believe.

@tabaha trying to make people suspect others:

In my case, he only suspected me slightly at first, but then nacho pushed him for more. The grasping at straw he displayed in his post (quoting my posts) felt sincere to me, though.

Grasping at straws is usually never done by townies.

Name L-10 L-9 L-8 L-7 L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch
Spurge mario

DarkT Yoshiya                    
Yoshiya miz  DT  zero  hat              
Nacho happyD

zero trucks                    
tabaha mantle  nacho                  
No lynch Radish haxton                  

Time limit spurge  DarkT

Changes since last votals:

none