By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

hatmoza said:
happydolphin said:

If he is, he must've hit the wrong target. :P I think he was aiming for you, but hit Stefl instead.

I have strong reason to believe he did try to kill me, yes.

Care to explain?

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
happydolphin said:
hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
spurgeonryan said:
Hatmoza is cursed with getting scum roles.

If he is I'll figure it out pretty soon ^^

I think we have our dumbass day killer right here.

Explain what this post was supposed to mean.

If he is, he must've hit the wrong target. :P I think he was aiming for you, but hit Stefl instead.

I have strong reason to believe he did try to kill me, yes.

crazy question: Are you a day time redirector or soemthing like that?

hatmoza said:
miz1q2w3e said:
spurgeonryan said:
Hmm.. I am basically cleared of being scum since like half the players already voted for me.

Just like all the little boys should have learned last game. Lynch was too goood to be true. Look for aat least two of the votes on me to be scum. Maybe 3.

I get why hatmoza wants to lynch you, but I don't get why stefl went along with it so quickly, even though hatz didn't present a solid argument for lynching you.

For that reason I suspect setfl and urge you guys to pay more attention to him. He was too eager to go lynch mode on spruge.

and now stefl is dead, please, if you had anything to do with it, come clean now before I continue grilling Danne.

No, I didn't have anything to do with it.

I was right in suspecting him. You gave no good reason to lynch spurge other than your grudge, why would he agree with you so quickly? I later learned that he also had something against spurge.

mantlepiecek said:

My scum list - prof, DT, Tabaha.

I am sure that tabaha is scum. I am not so sure of hat but he can wait. I will be very dissatisfied if this day ends up with any other lynch other than tabaha.

Town list - Nacho, trucks, Miz, ABC.

Everyone else neutral. The reason I am posting this is to make it very clear that I am for tabaha's lynch. Nacho indirectly answered my question, an FOT for his as well.

Can we by any chance have your reasons for your suspicions on tabaha today?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:

I am sure that tabaha is scum. I am not so sure of hat but he can wait. I will be very dissatisfied if this day ends up with any other lynch other than tabaha.

Everyone else neutral. The reason I am posting this is to make it very clear that I am for tabaha's lynch. Nacho indirectly answered my question, an FOT for his as well.

Yes, of course. He has been trying to shove suspicion on others with weird reasoning and/or jumping on others' reasoning.

He did that to zero I believe.

Around the Network

tabaha said:

Nachomamma8 said:
tabaha: Mostly related to him posting in a way that i think new players would post as scum. (explanation of read on Miz)
Could you expand on this a little bit? How do new players post as scum?

It is mostly an opinion based on a personal point of view
tabaha: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4906676 getting suspicious on people asking for the reason
tabaha: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4906698 same
- I suspected him for suspecting me. He suspected me for no apparent reason first.

tabaha: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4906712 HoS him but doesn't ask why
- I don't understand that sentence.

tabaha: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4906840 I would love to hear his reasons
- I already gave my reason, someone else asked for it. It was that I thought pezus would be more prefectionistic in his setup.

tabaha: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4906979 not sure how to interpret this one
tabaha: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4907128 telling me to focus on someone else. seriously? I can't just neglet people. Remember last round when everybody always negleted me when it was lynch time
- I knew that no matter what I said, you had no reason to believe me. Besides, I already suspected you were scum, so I just put it as simply as I could and I didn't care if you believed me.

miz1q2w3e said:

It would fit with the noob theory. He scrolled through the thread and saw people weren't that suspicious of hatmoza, so he went with someone else.

The thing is, there are people who have more FoS's on them than stefl. Why kill him?...

Does a noob know what he's doing? He could have looked at Stefl's avatar and thought he was cool XD

mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:

Yes, of course. He has been trying to shove suspicion on others with weird reasoning and/or jumping on others' reasoning.

I'll have to reread his posts then, I was so impressed by the fact that he was digging through posts and backing up his opinion that I might have overlooked some things.

Signature goes here!

mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:

@tabaha trying to make people suspect others:

In my case, he only suspected me slightly at first, but then nacho pushed him for more. The grasping at straw he displayed in his post (quoting my posts) felt sincere to me, though.

happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

It would fit with the noob theory. He scrolled through the thread and saw people weren't that suspicious of hatmoza, so he went with someone else.

The thing is, there are people who have more FoS's on them than stefl. Why kill him?...

Does a noob know what he's doing? He could have looked at Stefl's avatar and thought he was cool XD

What kind of a reply is this? I don't like it.