By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

A Bad Clown said:

So superhero sidekicks can be vanilla in this game...so I'm wondering if the more notable sidekicks get actual roles? And where does that leave someone like Mary-Jane?

"Names do not fit with roles (see introduction)"

He probably made a list of names and a list of roles. Then randomized both of the two. Trying to find a correlation between the two is pointless imo.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Yeah im not impressed with nacho either.
For one, abc has been only talking meta this whole game, and trucks vote on zero felt too reasonable.
Then i ddnt like his full townread to trucks.

Heres my list and reasons.
1. Dt as town. A lot of tjought out posts. I especially liked "funny, people suspecting cap americas when we have people who havent claimed yet." This said to me that he was seriously thinking about the ebidence and not just "talking meta.
2. Tabaha as town. O forget the reason why. Im in line for black fri. Yoo cold too look it up.
3. Zero as town. First to claim, wouldnt do that as scum imo.
Plus his foghting back seems very genuine.
Tjere were 1,2 others.

3. Yoshiya as scum. Don't like his vote on zero.
4. Same woth trucks but trucks has more meta discussion.

I'll try to do more when i get home.
Oh and no i didnt kill stefl.
And yes its obvious its a town and a noob.
Mafia would hide a kill like that til later and vets would likely hold it too.

Hehe, I agree that the guy who killed Stefl is a noob and did not get advice (town).
Also, DT, good reasoning on the QT logic for the day killer.

DanneSandin said:
spurgeonryan said:
Hatmoza is cursed with getting scum roles.

If he is I'll figure it out pretty soon ^^

I think we have our dumbass day killer right here.

Explain what this post was supposed to mean.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
Yeah, I'm not sure if Spurge is maffia; I've only played ONE game with him, but he was very erratic back then as well.

I say, wait a while before we hammer ANYONE.

This post sounds awfully fake, spurge had no more than 3 votes when it was made. It's a game with 21 players, that 12 votes to lynch... warning against hammering when someone is 9 votes away is overkill.

I always feel that everyone is god damn lynch happy the first day. If you go back and watch the games where I've participated you'll see I'm never too keen in hanging anyone day one. And I've always been townie. so not wanting to lynch anyone is just me being me.

The irony of this if you really are the day killer and town.

Irregardless, come clean now if you are. You can be helpful as bait to scum.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
spurgeonryan said:

If he is, he must've hit the wrong target. :P I think he was aiming for you, but hit Stefl instead.

Truck's list of people on when stefl was killed

ABC

tabaha

TruckOSaurus

Yoshiya

radishhead

happydolphin

Nachomamma

ninetailschris

DarkThantos

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
Yeah, I'm not sure if Spurge is maffia; I've only played ONE game with him, but he was very erratic back then as well.

I say, wait a while before we hammer ANYONE.

This post sounds awfully fake, spurge had no more than 3 votes when it was made. It's a game with 21 players, that 12 votes to lynch... warning against hammering when someone is 9 votes away is overkill.

I always feel that everyone is god damn lynch happy the first day. If you go back and watch the games where I've participated you'll see I'm never too keen in hanging anyone day one. And I've always been townie. so not wanting to lynch anyone is just me being me.

No Day One lynches also equals no worthwhile Day One discussion. Did you really fear spurge would get lynched or did you just want the discussion to end?

I no we have to "press buttons" so people slipp up and makes mistakes, I just thought spurge were closer to a lynch than he really was. And besides, as far as I can tell spurge is behaving like he always does in mafia, and last time I played with him he turned out to be town. So I think it's a waste of energy.

I still think DT's MJ claim is the "hottest" piece of evidence so far.

Quoted for emphasis on what truck said about spurge and Danne feigning ignorance to how little the vote count was on Spurge (or maybe one of them or both, I forget). Suspicious that both of them are claiming they accidentally exaggerated the amount of votes on Spurge. "near lynch". Laughable.

happydolphin said:
hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
spurgeonryan said:

If he is, he must've hit the wrong target. :P I think he was aiming for you, but hit Stefl instead.

I have strong reason to believe he did try to kill me, yes.

miz1q2w3e said:
Linkzmax said:
Stefl1504 said:

I don't necessarily see a liar among us though, on the other hand it could still be that since Role != Names one of you is scum.

Yoshiya, why did you assume scum have safeclaims?

Names not fitting with roles is probably more like Superman wouldn't be Bulletproof for example. Names not fitting with alignment flies in the face of the theme though, so for that reason I think pezus should have and would have given scum safeclaims. And in that vein(sp?) it's pointless to argue if a character claim is fake or not, because as safeclaims they should all be reasonable for a townie to have. The exception of a trap for mafia like yoshi brought up would be if town itself has questionable characters in it.(Which is something I would have, and did do in GoT)

Quoting for emphasis, tspecially the bolded.

Ya know, I saw several people bring up stuff about safe claims. I find it very shady now that you quoted this. I didn't think of this at first but if we have people randomly bringing up the subject that means there's truth to it.

HoS Linkz

Also,if we can find the very first person who brought this subject up (safe claims) I think we have our first scum.

If it was Linkz that brought it up first, then my vote will be on him and nothing will change my mind. Actually my vote will be on the first person who brought it up regardless.