By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Yoshiya said:
No mention of me in Nachomamma's posts yet, should I be scared of what's to come?

Yes. Yes you should BatSteed. 

But thats because I am onto your scumminess, not because of Nacho. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
A Bad Clown said:
ninetailschris said:
One day pass yet?

Nope, and it probably won't end for a while

It wont end for absolutely ages. 

Tbh, It will probably end when enough players get bored of Day 1 to vote for timelimit. 

While i have you ABC- 

Initial thoughts? 

I don't think there should be a time limit yet, it's only been one day since the thread started. Also we still haven't heard from some key players like Linkzmax or Final-Fan

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Yoshiya said:
No mention of me in Nachomamma's posts yet, should I be scared of what's to come?

Yes, you need to be very scared that when he does focus on you, you will be mislynched. That's what usually happens -

Just buggin' you Nacho ;)

DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Oh and DarkThanatos.

you called? 

I was just adding you to the online at the time of the kill list.

Signature goes here!

A Bad Clown said:

FoS on ninetails, first he starts participating after Stefl died, then instantly votes me beacuse "Everyone seems to think he is scum" despite me having no votes or standing FoSs, and he in his own words said "I want to get this day over with ." Why the rush?

I'm pretty sure I put a FoS on you for flavour fishing after 6 tags? 

But aside from that, I agree with the FoS :P

Around the Network

Zero and Danne are being a bit transparently town for me on this page. Danne has been fairly aggressive, has been blatantly buddying without really caring about it, and scumhunting. I also like his interaction with hatmoza (if he's scum, he won't hide for long) because it takes hatmoza off the easy mislynches list and gives him less towncred if he has to bus him later. Zero has been aggressive in the idea of scum being in sidekick duplicates, and although it's not something I necessarily agree with, it's an aggressive and controversial stance to take, and he doesn't back down even when people start pressuring him.

Truck has been waffling and not doing much yet, so jury's still out on that one.

ninetaleschris is scum and can die whatever. the "everyone else seems to think he is scum" bit is a pretty generic scumtell because it gives away responsibility for the lynch and lets him jump on the biggest wagon. It's sort of useless.

I like Truck's response to the day kill; upgrade that "don't know what to think" read to a full townread.

happyd and yoshiya are both sitting in a nullish scum read. I don't really agree with the current case on Yoshiya, but I haven't seen anything good from him yet where I've been able to get a read on almost everyone else who's checked in, so scum for now.

@Pezus.
As Stefl is vanilla, I am not sure if he was actually killed by a day SK/Vigilante/Whatever Or whether he was killed by you to help you Co-Mod in such a big game as he was vanilla.

Mind clarification on this one?

So, here are my reads in a more condensed form:

TOWN:
ABC
Miz
DT
Mantle
Linkz
Hatmoza
Mario
Radish
Danne
Zero

SCUM:
tabaha
prof
Haxton
ninetaleschris
(happyd)
(yoshiya)

Ninetaleschris is probably my most comfortable scumread simply because he's new and I've seen so many like him before, but tabaha is a close second. Prof/Haxton are wagons I wouldn't blink for a second at, but I'd prefer one of these two first.

Vote: Ninetaleschris

Is Ninetalechris a new player?
If he is, I thought we didn't lynch new players night one as a general unofficial rule?