By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:
Good choice guys

Or we win FF ;)

@bold. So, Linkz. You won, right?

That is a pretty silly question, considering pezus didn't just end the game.  Trying to act town? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:
Good choice guys

Or we win FF ;)

That is a pretty silly question, considering pezus didn't just end the game.  Trying to act town? 

Why is it a silly question. I'm asking, whether the game was ended or not, what Linkz meant by that.

It could be anything, that you two are siblings (which is possible since we likely are 3 town and 1 mafia bus driver left).

Trying to act town yourself? Cause town would have tried to see what Linkz meant by that, since they know pretty much nothing at this point in the game.

By the way, it's time to out everything right now.

I, as I've said all game, am Vanilla townie, no items.

We know there's one bus-driver mafia left.

It's time to mass claim.

We're at MYLO with one mafia player left. A correct lynch, we win. A mislynch, we lose.

Linkz, did you think that the remaining mafia were siblings?

Around the Network

Pointless IMO, but why not -- also vanilla.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Final-Fan said:
Pointless IMO, but why not -- also vanilla.

You're just too pessimistic.

I believe Final-Fan and Linkz are confirmed town due to the scumpair analysis from yesterday.

What we need to know is, of these two scum-pairs, which is the most likely:

miz-rad
HD-rad

Miz, getting rid of Yosh was very wise.

Ugh, I forgot about

FF-rad...

happydolphin said:
Final-Fan said:
happydolphin said:
Linkzmax said:
Good choice guys

Or we win FF ;)

Why is it a silly question. I'm asking, whether the game was ended or not, what Linkz meant by that.

It could be anything, that you two are siblings (which is possible since we likely are 3 town and 1 mafia bus driver left).

Trying to act town yourself? Cause town would have tried to see what Linkz meant by that, since they know pretty much nothing at this point in the game.

I did not understand you to be asking that question and I don't think it was reasonable for you to expect people to reliably interpret it that way. 

Taking the smiley face into account, it was, to me, a pretty obvious joke about the hypothesis that he and I could be mafia.  But go ahead and ask him your actual question, instead of a completely senseless question that only the most generous soul would consider to be implying what you now say you wanted to ask.