By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Linkzmax said:
FF, I'd like you to elaborate on why you're keeping me in mind.

happy, I know I've explained why I consider miz "confirmed" town, but I'm curious why do you feel so good about him?

I have no expectation of lynching you (or trying) toDay.  If we live through to the next Day, I will evaluate based on the flip the likelihood that you are the final mafia, considering the goings-on of this Day. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Linkzmax said:
FF, I'd like you to elaborate on why you're keeping me in mind.

happy, I know I've explained why I consider miz "confirmed" town, but I'm curious why do you feel so good about him?

I have no expectation of lynching you (or trying) toDay.  If we live through to the next Day, I will evaluate based on the flip the likelihood that you are the final mafia, considering the goings-on of this Day. 

So if radish or happy flips scum, you think I can be scum?

This is pitiful.

Vote: radish (pezus missed my unvote, again!)

I KNOW he has to be scum,(or we aren't in mylo) so there's no other choice.

Linkzmax said:

This is pitiful.

Vote: radish (pezus missed my unvote, again!)

I KNOW he has to be scum,(or we aren't in mylo) so there's no other choice.

Why aren't we in MYLO? And why are you so sure he's scum? I feel like I don't understand your case against him.

Do you guys want a no-lynch?

That just means we're back in the same situation, just with one lesstown.

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:

That just means we're back in the same situation, just with one lesstown.

I really don't understand Linkz's play, do you?

Linkzmax said:
I do apologize for the bashing, I can be quite mean. But I still stand by all of the points I was making.

So(if you turn out to be town) the key to your sweet side is to be confused. I'll remember that if I'm scum and you are town in a future game.
I feel great about Yoshi obviously. Pretty good about miz and somewhat good about FF.
What I now KNOW thanks to Yoshi finally voting is radish is scum.

What do you mean?

happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

That just means we're back in the same situation, just with one less town.

I really don't understand Linkz's play, do you?

I just asked him about the Radish vote.

Besides that, what do you mean? I understand him going after you, if that's what this is about.

miz1q2w3e said:

Besides that, what do you mean? I understand him going after you, if that's what this is about.

No, he says we're not in MYLO and he's sure of Radish, but doesn't share with town.

happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

No, he says we're not in MYLO and he's sure of Radish, but doesn't share with town.

Yeah, that is a bit strange. We've been operating under the assumption that there are two scum left this whole time.

@linkz: If you have something to share, say it. I'm only voting F-F for the sake of voting (= more town votes or whatever). He just happened to give me the least towny vibe.