By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Final-Fan said:

Sorry.  It's not too late, you know.  But this statement of "who cares" is just madness to me.  I don't think anyone has much new to say at this point, but clearly people can still be changing their minds about the best interpretation of the available data.  All I'm asking is for you to keep thinking about it, just as I am keeping you, radish, and Linkz in mind.  (I feel better about Linkz now though.) 

I feel good about Miz too, and I feel better about Linkz. I also feel good about Radish.

Around the Network

FF, I'd like you to elaborate on why you're keeping me in mind.

happy, I know I've explained why I consider miz "confirmed" town, but I'm curious why do you feel so good about him?

Linkzmax said:
FF, I'd like you to elaborate on why you're keeping me in mind.

happy, I know I've explained why I consider miz "confirmed" town, but I'm curious why do you feel so good about him?

I personally feel that Miz is just as lost as I am. I also have felt good about him since day 3. We were looking at clues trying to figure things out for town, that made him very town in my view.

His moves toDay concerned me a little (that he didn't let me give a defense for me and just voted for me), but I can understand that he's put a lot of effot into this game like you and Yosh and had no more energy to go back and forth. It's understandable.

radishhead said:
Voted a time limit, but FF's response to being voted seems somewhat genuine - I'm almost surprised that he didn't vote himself out of frustration. Or maybe I'm being fooled - either way, I'm not convinced anymore.

Unvote: FF

Town or scum, FF isn't a bad player.

Linkzmax said:
radishhead said:
Voted a time limit, but FF's response to being voted seems somewhat genuine - I'm almost surprised that he didn't vote himself out of frustration. Or maybe I'm being fooled - either way, I'm not convinced anymore.

Unvote: FF

Town or scum, FF isn't a bad player.

It's been a very long game, you can't blame me for that Linkz. To expect one of us to do that at this point isn't so far-fetched.

Around the Network

I blame anyone that ever does it, regardless of how long the game has been going on. But hammering oneself is a whole different level of bad then a vote for a couple of minutes.

Linkzmax said:
I blame anyone that ever does it, regardless of how long the game has been going on. But hammering oneself is a whole different level of bad then a vote for a couple of minutes.

I don't judge players based on rage-quitting. I agree it's weak, but it doesn't make me a bad player.

I actually participated a shit-ton in this game, so I think I've been o-k.

You want to rage quit you walk away. Voting yourself isn't just giving up on doing anything to win but intentionally trying to lose.

Linkzmax said:
You want to rage quit you walk away. Voting yourself isn't just giving up on doing anything to win but intentionally trying to lose.

We get it, you like putting me down. I don't understand the pleasure you're getting out of it  but keep goin'

It's not personal since you are not the only person who has voted yourself. And I get no pleasure out of it, because I would prefer an overall better community.