By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Voted a time limit, but FF's response to being voted seems somewhat genuine - I'm almost surprised that he didn't vote himself out of frustration. Or maybe I'm being fooled - either way, I'm not convinced anymore.

Unvote: FF

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

I'm also leaning more towards Linkz's happy-radish theory.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

miz1q2w3e said:
Dude, who even cares anymore?

WHAT

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Final-Fan said:
I'm also leaning more towards Linkz's happy-radish theory.

Radish, what are your thoughts on this?

radishhead said:
Voted a time limit, but FF's response to being voted seems somewhat genuine - I'm almost surprised that he didn't vote himself out of frustration. Or maybe I'm being fooled - either way, I'm not convinced anymore.

Then who do you think is mafia? -_-

Around the Network

Vote: Radishhead

He's been posting more yes but not really adding much at all. Voted time limit because he was fed up of the Day being full of nothing but has probably added the least out of the lot of us (except maybe me, I'll admit I'm a bit lost now I have lost my tunneling target ;-; ). He's shown a reckless attitude to the whole game not really paying attention to what has been going on and then voting despite it, something I think an actual townie would have been far more careful about.

Final-Fan said:
miz1q2w3e said:

WHAT

Yes, and where were you when I needed you?

There aren't any leads anyway. Everyone is saying the exact same thing.

miz1q2w3e said:
radishhead said:

Then who do you think is mafia? -_-

Literally everybody

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

***pezus***
I believe we hit time-limit

Adding Radish and Linkz to the votals, that makes deadline on radish's vote for timelimit.

miz1q2w3e said:
Final-Fan said:
miz1q2w3e said:

WHAT

Yes, and where were you when I needed you?

There aren't any leads anyway. Everyone is saying the exact same thing.

Sorry.  It's not too late, you know.  But this statement of "who cares" is just madness to me.  I don't think anyone has much new to say at this point, but clearly people can still be changing their minds about the best interpretation of the available data.  All I'm asking is for you to keep thinking about it, just as I am keeping you, radish, and Linkz in mind.  (I feel better about Linkz now though.)